• AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    ...there are no pics of sexysuit Prag.
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Who's gonna be the bitch?
  • jaredjared College Station, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Lynx, these pictures are excellent. Thank you for taking them, entertianment at its finest :)

Everyone: customes were great! Props to everyone (or almost) for actually dressing up.

Prime: HAHA that picture of you on the couch, beer in hand, and snuffie coming for the camera- priceless.

Greg: You can really tell the difference in these pictures man. All you hard work has indeed payed off. As I said in the other thread, looking great!.

cheers :jared:
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Annes wrote:
    ...there are no pics of sexysuit Prag.

I can't believe I missed him. There's a decent shot of him in one of my videos where he's messing with Dunigan's mind, but it's compressed video, not a sweet pic...

me sorries :(
    edited November 2009
    UPSLynx wrote:
    I can't believe I missed him. There's a decent shot of him in one of my videos where he's messing with Dunigan's mind, but it's compressed video, not a sweet pic...

me sorries :(

You. Me. Decemberween. Throwdown.
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    There just weren't adequate pics of most people in their costumes. I think the only one showing me in my entire costume is in the massage train with the scared look in my eyes.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Next year, we'll set up a back-drop and designate a photographer.
    edited November 2009
    CB wrote:
    Next year, we'll set up a back-drop and designate a photographer.

QFT

And no Annes, I will not fight you.

http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/song/Epic/9943570
    edited November 2009
    UPSLynx wrote:
    And no Annes, I will not fight you.

Oh, there's no way you're getting out of that.
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Annes wrote:
    Oh, there's no way you're getting out of that.

Somebody's feeling sassy today.
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Snarkasm wrote:
    Somebody's feeling sassy today.

Today?
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    pragtastic wrote:
    Today?

feeling?
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Rape.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Didn't Bandrik take a bunch of photos? (And an annoying amount of incriminating video?)
    edited November 2009
    I also see Scotty with a camera. PICS.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Thanks for the photos guys :thumbsup:
    edited November 2009
    Didn't Bandrik take a bunch of photos? (And an annoying amount of incriminating video?)

Totally forgot about that. I'll ask him.

Also, he is the BEST at annoying amount of incriminating video. The stuff he shoots at SIGGRAPH are of legend.
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Bandrik's video review, goooo!

Basically, this is all the videos I took while at Oktoberfest. Watched them all, and typed down a summary to what each of them are. Even added a "shenanigan meter" for how crazy and entertaining I felt the video was. There's a couple videos I won't ever post or share (out of requests)... but that was only 2 of nearly 80.

I can't spell or even remember everyone's names, so I did my best or used "???" placeholders. Hell I may have even misidentified a few people. Correct me as needed.

As for getting the videos, let me know. UPSLynx is getting a few for editing. The best ones I'll probably post to YouTube or something.

Oh, and total it's 8.5GB, 77 vids. Wow.

* * * SHENANIGAN METER * * *
    * Meh
    ** Alright
    *** Fup
    **** Goodness
    ***** OHHHH YEAHHH

01. * Anne making salsa. Dunigan: "I NEED SUGAR!"
    02. * I'm on a boat is playing, but nobody is dancing
    03. *** UPSLynx attempts to play the Trombone. And superman.
    04. *** UPSLynx refuses to lick a ****cookie
    05. *** Fatcat takes off his shirt and begins to wrestle Annes
    06. **** Fatcat is being whooped by Annes. Dunigan referees
    07. ** Dipping tostitos into Arby's roast beef juice
    08. *** Anne is pounding some poor guy on the red couch. People shout "no tusseling!"
    09. **** Novak's reaction to watching "1 man 1 cup" and "1 man 1 screwdriver"
    10. **** Novak jokes in the garage around a round of beers. Talks about judging a girl's reaction. Mind of UPSLynx "ANAL!"
    11. ***** Mind of UPSLynx "boop bip boop boop boop boop... PTHTHTHH"... "babies!" "anal!"
    12. **** Misc Shenanigans. Dunigan sexually licks the inside a shot glass, then toasts to it. UPSLynx freestyles in honor of Eggroll.
    13. [BANNED] Anne is strattling Dunigan. I'm told not to record it, threatned. UPSLynx is VERY toasted. Wobbly.
    14. **** Shirtless wrestling match is beginning between Eli and Fatcat(?).
    15. **** Shirtless wrestling match round 1
    16. **** Round 2
    17. **** Dunigan vs Fatcat
    18. ***** Eli vs Dunigan to the tune of Mortal Kombat
    19. **** Dunigan vs Eli part 2. Anne: "Don't be a pussy!"
    20. *** Anne shows UPSLynx how to swing dance. Then she demonstrates with Patty
    21. **** UPSLynx swingdances Tyberius and drops him. A terrible couple. "Whutadicks" uttered.
    22. ** People ballroom dancing to various tunes
    23. ** UPSLynx downs a shot. "YOU did it, not me!" Dunigan has whipped cream on his chest.... =/
    24. *** Sword battle: Eli vs ???
    25. *** Sword battle: Anne vs Dunigan, then Dunigan vs CB
    26. *** Sword battle: ??? vs CB
    27. ** Noobicon vs Crazy Joe
    28. **** UPSLynx vs Poofie
    29. ** UPSLynx talks to Grimmlock. "I'd love to talk to you, but I have friends to hang out with. Enjoy your night alone. Click."
    30. **** Novak walks around in his Ace Ventura tutu costume. Makes his entrance.
    31. *** Novak does a crazy pelvic thrust dance on Anne, then runs away
    32. * Several people mingling on the dance floor. But not dancing
    33. *** Ardichoke attempts to pour spiked apple cider that is frozen to a slushie in the jug
    34. **** Ryan walks around dressed as a douche. Anne: "So you came dressed as Thracks?"
    34. ***** Ryan is flipping off the camera and spraying himself with Axe body spray. Chemical weapons. Ick.
    35. **** UPSLynx shows how to "properly" open a banana. I don't remember shooting this video... =/
    36. **** Tyberius steals Dunigans fedora and tosses it. They begin to wrestle outside the upstairs bathroom
    37. [BANNED] Bandrik leaves himself a video message to his future self, since he's too drunk to remember it. Also, we corner UPSLynx as a weeaboo. Pocky. Again. Ends with "Icrontic 2009. Ohhhhh yeahhhhh"
    38. **** We get tongue-tied. UPSLynx starts a "mind of UPSLynx". Dave pinches his nipple. Green laser action.
    39. ** Standing around kitchen island while a mario bros remix plays
    40. *** More standing around kitchen island. UPSLynx proposes we do a taco bell run sometime. Ring pop sucking commences.
    41. ** Spanish Inquisition raves with laser pointers. Bandrik is told "you're a fail. Stop. Bad."
    42. *** Batman makes an appearance. Demonstrates the costume doubles as a poncho. Anne calls him "jew-bat"
    43. ***** White Castle crave case unveiled. The feast begins. "SO GOOD!" I toast my burger to someone's beer. Cheers!
    44. **** More White Castle feasting to the tune of "We will rock you"
    45. *** Prime explains that Snuffie is allergic to wheat, but he gets 1 burger as a special treat, so "he's not left out"
    46. ***** We troll GrimmNok on the phone by passing it around saying "fuck you GrimmNok!". Even Batman chimes in. "Get the fuck to the Batcave!"
    47. ** General chat in the garage on the couch. UPSLynx shows off his chest hairs.
    48. ***** Thracks, GQ, and Anne being ducktaped together. Ardichoke: "I'm just the drunk in the corner!"
    49. **** Aftermath of Prime pouring a bear on himself.
    50. *** Reaction to Prime walking around the house covered with beer
    51. ** Making meatballs in the kitchen, preparing for the Italian feast
    52. ** UPSLynx is preparing his Rorschach costume mask
    53. ***** Jason Thomas (dressed as Medic) is in the house, oh frick! Also, eating the Italian Feast. (thanks, Ryder!)
    54. **** A ninja creeps around the kitchen, dual-wielding wooden katanas.
    55. ** UPSLynx prepares his Lincoln costume in the basement.
    56. ***** Lincoln makes his appearance, reaction shots. "Four score and seven beers ago!" Dunigan as Peter Pan also comes out. Wow. Many laughs.
    57. *** Standing around the kitchen island in costumes. UPSLynx is compared to a 5-dollar bill Lincoln. Resemblance is uncanny.
    58. **** TurretsGuy (Prime) stumbles around the kitchen.
    59. ***** Crazy Joe as Peanut Butter Jelly Time banana, dancing. Wow.
    60. **** UPSLynx as Lincoln address the crowd in a speech. Proclimation of the Irish Car Bombs
    61. ** Walking around and filming several people in costumes
    62. *** UPSLynx as Lincoln is dancing around. A zombie (Ardichoke) also makes an appearance
    63. *** Someone shouts to UPSLynx, "Don't you know that Abe Lincoln was gay?" Anne corrects him.
    64. **** Thriller is playing. Jason Thomas begins to dance.
    65. **** Peter Pan (Dunigan) and Alice (Anne) dance to Thriller
    66. ***** Jason Thomas spazzes out and begins to breakdance. Then is attacked by Snuffie
    67. ***** TurretsGuy (Prime) is harrassed by a sexually perverse disembodied hand.
    68. ***** Abe Lincoln (UPSLynx) and Peter Pan (Dunigan) recite lines from Hook
    69. **** ??? is dressed as a Twilight vampire. And is all sparkly. Novak acts all metrosexual. Oh my. And this is video numer sixty nine...
    70. ** Nothing special, just a variety shot of people in costumes. Stolen by Rorschach.
    71. ***** Peter Pan (Dunigan) breakdances a little bit, does the worm. Tons of dancing breaks out. Abe Lincoln belches. Roy says "well played!"
    72. ** Crazy things happen in the kitchen. A creepy huddle. "Why does everyone know me as Creepy Nate?!"
    73. ***** Abe Lincoln and Eli play a variety of Bloody Knuckles. It looks very painful.... then Tyberius takes over. Ohhhh shit...
    74. ***** Bloody knuckles results (ouch). Eli won. ChrisWhite says "fuck youuuu!". Crushing handshake between players. Then a party foul of types - UPSLynx attempts to open a bottle of Canadian Dry and it fizzes everywhere - a SIGGRAPH moment. UPSLynx "you'll watch this in 8 years, and it'll still be funny". So true.
    75. ***** Taco Bell has arrived. It's a total TB party! Outstanding...
    76. ** Noobicon has an orange streamer stuck to his foot. Like TP. Oh wow... =/
    77. ** Prime opens a FedEx box
    edited November 2009
    i humbly request not being on youtube, thank you
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    It would probably be best to not post ANY of those on youtube unless explicitly given permission to...
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Put them on IcronticTube as soon as we create it.
    edited November 2009
    Bandrik, I DO however want all of the videos for my Icrontic: Year in Review video for next year's EPIC ;)

We can discuss this outside of here of course
  • jaredjared College Station, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Winfrey wrote:
    Put them on IcronticTube as soon as we create it.

I think he is onto something here. :bigggrin:
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    fatcat wrote:
    Bandrik, I DO however want all of the videos for my Icrontic: Year in Review video for next year's EPIC ;)

this
    edited November 2009
    Okay, I won't post anything on YouTube. Good call, didn't really think ahead far enough on that one. Haven't done anything with the vids yet, just on my HDD now.

So... what -should- I do with them? Just... hoard them? What's the fun in that? Do you guys have a private video sharing service or something that's just for Icrontic people? Because until then, these vids won't ever see the light of day again.

...though maybe that's not such a bad thing. XD
    edited November 2009
    fatcat wrote:

We can discuss this outside of here of course

Sure thing, man. I'm sure there will be a few good ones to supply you with for the Year in Review. And yeah, we'll talk later. Might need a DropBox set up, or mail you a DVD(s).
    edited November 2009
    DropBox is free. I think you should set up an account (I can send you an invite), zip all the files up, post them to the Public folder in DropBox and then PM people the URL on a case-by-case basis, only people you trust.

This lady has a reputation to protect.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Annes wrote:
    This lady has a reputation to protect.

QFT
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Hmm, 14-19 should probably be sent to Bum Fights, sure it'll net you a few bucks too.
  • chrisWhitechrisWhite Littleton, CO
    edited November 2009
    Reputations are overrated. :)