Oktoberfest 2009 Photos

13»

Comments

• fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    chrisWhite wrote:
    Reputations are overrated. :)

says the new guy

personally, aren't these videos property of Icrontic and therefore it's up to Brian or Matt to decide how they see fit for them?

(of course this doesn't mean I won't acquire them for said video)
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Bandrik wrote:
    So... what -should- I do with them?
    Not record them in the first place. :mouldy: I told you you were running film at inappropriate times and wasn't kidding.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    No one got pictures of me in costume? Wait, I know you took at least one Lynx.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    My photo of you is in my slideshow, yes?

I love that there aren't any one-star videos on that list.

if you want to share with anyone, files of that size, rapidshare password protected is probably the only good way of doing it.
    edited November 2009
    I didn't see it. I'll have to look through it again though, I might have just missed it.
    edited November 2009
    fail on my part, I somehow missed it. My apologies - it's been added.
    edited November 2009
    Awesome, ty sir.
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    That picture perfectly rounds out that set of photos. Well done.
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Bandrik's costume was so pro. Oh man. Well done, sir!
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Lincoln wrote:
    Not record them in the first place. :mouldy: I told you you were running film at inappropriate times and wasn't kidding.

Er, um... my apologies, Lincoln.

I was mostly referring to the videos of decency, such as gathering around for Taco Bell and Crave Cases, or of people dancing. As for inappropriate videos, at the time they seemed fun, but I have no intentions on sharing videos that would defame people. I apologize for myself if I made a poor choice of what to film, and I didn't mean to ignore your requests. When you asked me to stop filming, I put the camera away.

To make it clear, I never meant I would put all these videos on youtube. If I made anything public, it would be with their permission, and even then of benign things like wood sword sparring. Otherwise it would be a private location that would be a secret URL or password protected (rapidshare, etc). I take people's public reputations seriously, and plan to operate with respect and good judgement. While it's all fun to joke around with people who were involved, I'm not here to publicly post to the world of you guys getting shitfaced.

Look. I'll just summarize. I was excited to be a part of the group, and to share what I had captured with the group. In case anyone wanted a video they were a part of. Sorry, guys... I didn't mean to cause a scene.
    edited November 2009
    No scene caused, it's all good. I'm just glad you posted descriptions before releasing anything at all.

And even the worst of captures on the videos, years down the road they will by hysterical. The video of you talking to future Bandrik? That's gonna be classic man.
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Annes wrote:
    Bandrik's costume was so pro. Oh man. Well done, sir!

Haha, thanks! Roy's my favorite Smash character (only slightly obvious), so it just had to be done.

Having said that, I was really impressed with the other costumes there as well. UPSLynx did Lincoln perfectly, Dunnigan was hilarious as Peter Pan, and Ardichoke was a wicked awesome zombie - to name a few.

UPSLynx wrote:
    No scene caused, it's all good. I'm just glad you posted descriptions before releasing anything at all.

Heh, thanks man. I'm used to shooting as much video as I can, so I got a little carried away. Next time I'll be more aware of the environment I'm in and be more careful about when/what I shoot. Live and learn.
    edited November 2009
  • poofiepoofie Baltimore, MD Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Annes wrote:
    This lady has a reputation to protect.

yeah, same he-- oh wait, no.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Bompz for Bandrik's photos.
  • RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Feel free any post any videos of me assuming you get permission from other people in those videos too. In fact, feel free and send me those for my own archives. lol
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    aint no one getting any videos

exception: UPSLynx, primesuspect, TiberiusLazarus, fatcat

;)