Getting a new monitor, but don't know which!

QuadWhoreQuadWhore Toledo, Ohio, U.S. Icrontian
edited November 2009 in Hardware
I'm going to be buying a new monitor and I have nooooo clue what I should get. I want a 24" mon. for $210 or less (can be after savings), and all the ones I have found I am unsure of if they are actually good or not. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm looking for one with the upmost best picture quality! :D

Comments

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    What will be the main use(s) - web applications, movies, office work, photo editing? General purpose?
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    QuadWhore wrote:
    I'm going to be buying a new monitor and I have nooooo clue what I should get. I want a 24" mon. for $210 or less (can be after savings), and all the ones I have found I am unsure of if they are actually good or not. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm looking for one with the upmost best picture quality! :D

This is what I own, I have been pleased with it.
  • QuadWhoreQuadWhore Toledo, Ohio, U.S. Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    This is what I own, I have been pleased with it.

Ahh I have been slightly keeping my eye on that one. However this pretty little 22" has caught my interest for its amazing picture quality. Its an AOC V22. Pretty little thing it is. Though I'm unsure.

And Leonardo, I shall be doing gaming, watching tv shows and movies, and other than that (you could say) professional video editing (not the windows movie maker kind.)

So I'm looking for a hi quality monitor (picture wise).