If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wacom Bamboo Fun review

CharshieCharshie Hollywood, California Icrontian
edited January 2010 in Science & Tech

Comments

• ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited December 2009
    what a Charlotte review what. WOOT.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited December 2009
    My son Kyle has the small version of the Bamboo, and I tried it out; it's freaking awesome. I can't believe the sensitivity. After you use it a few times, you take to it as naturally as real paper.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited December 2009
    I use A Bamboo fun to draw the maps for the D&D campaign I've been running (and to play Draw My Thing on OMGPOP), and I love it. It's just as good for me as the super expensive graphic designer's tablet I had years ago.
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited December 2009
    I just bought one of these for my little sister for xmas. Glad to see it gets the Icrontic Stamp of Approval :D
  • chrisWhitechrisWhite Littleton, CO
    edited December 2009
    I love my Bamboo, I've used most of Wacom's higher end tablets a fair bit and while I like some of the Intuos 4's controls on the side I find the Bamboo is all I really need not being a particularly skilled painter. I definitely know pros who need the highend stuff to get their jobs done but I think a lot of people write the Bamboo off a bit too quickly, it really does a great job and it feels perfect in my hands.
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited December 2009
    People with this level of artistic talent amaze me. I don't think I could ever master that.
  • edited December 2009
    I have solved the Bamboo shortage...

panda.jpg
  • edited January 2010
    How did you solve the shortage? Are we supposed to cut open the panda and enjoy the sweet sweet bamboo inside?