League of Extraordinary Icrontians

Comments

• CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    I'll throw him through the door.
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    Weezer,
    Let our IC love open the door to your TF2 heart!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4FZbcoWrUsw?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4FZbcoWrUsw?fs=1&hl=en_US&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    My graphics card has been broken since august :sad2:
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    Did you bake it?
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    Or did you and it get baked?
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    Tonight, tonight, come by and play. Leave your hats at home, I propose a hat and upgrade free night of fun.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    We already baked Weezer's GPU. It worked for a little while. No telling if it'll work again.
    edited November 2010
    Also, I'm probably in for tonight. There's a small possibility that I'll be getting dinner with my supervisors, but there haven't been definite plans yet.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    Some good times on a full server last night, only a handful of Icrontians though.
    Beartato threw out a server gift at one point. Mad thanks to him. Lucky Preach got a new hat and I got a description tag.

Hopefully see more of you next week!

-Digi
    edited November 2010
    I had to bail. Ended up going to dinner with my boss and a ton of others from the Austin office. I met the majority of them yesterday, so I wanted to take the opportunity to get to know them better.

I'm in for sure next time.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    >.< I keep forgetting about this... and here I am with Wednesday nights off these days. whutadick.
    edited November 2010
    What. a. Dick. Indeed.

I'll get back into the habit of posting to Twitter as a reminder.

The More You Know [Rainbow]

-Digi
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    I want to play some Team Hat Trader 2 pretty bad. SSD replacement should be here Monday!
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    MAGIC wrote:
    Team Hat Trader 2
    I'm crying inside.
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    By the time I joined on Wednesday around 10:45 or so, it was a full server but nobody was really talking. No jokes, no stories, no lulz. Not really a bad thing to have nothing but a lot of shooting and carnage, but it felt out of character for an Icrontic TF2 night. =P
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    Bandrik wrote:
    By the time I joined on Wednesday around 10:45 or so, it was a full server but nobody was really talking. No jokes, no stories, no lulz. Not really a bad thing to have nothing but a lot of shooting and carnage, but it felt out of character for an Icrontic TF2 night. =P

Thats because on a typical Wednesday night, less than half the players are IC these days.
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    pigflipper wrote:
    Thats because on a typical Wednesday night, less than half the players are IC these days.

I stopped playing when it became Barbie Hat Shopper 2. (and WTF-don't-bother-bringing-new-people-because-of-upgraded-weapons 2)

:shrug:
    edited November 2010
    WTF then we need more bell-ringing Wednesday night, say an hour or two before the carnage begins. "BRING OUT YER DEAD!!" BONG
    edited November 2010
    Bandrik wrote:
    WTF then we need more head-ringing Wednesday night, say an hour or two before the carnage begins. "BRING OUT YER BONG!!"

FTF Piggeh

-Digi
    edited November 2010
    I love it. :D
    edited November 2010
    ITS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN

-Digi
  • ScratchScratch Florida, USA
    edited November 2010
    Whats the command to vote for a scramble? I accidentally scrambled without a vote because I'm a bad admin.

I'm a badmin.
    edited November 2010
    I am all powerfull, I fill hackers with fright, I am... Badmin!
    edited November 2010
    Last week made me want to cry, there were 6 people on the server at 9pm EST :-( 2 of them (inc me) were IC. It died before 10pm EST. Let's hope that was just a random week where everyone had something to do.

This week lets rock, Start planning and spreading the word now, LOEI Wednesday!!!

-Digi
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    meh.
    edited November 2010
    I'll be there
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    I might show

played a little last week and owned face using one weapon...yea, the backburner.

no you can't have my hats
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    Played tonight and had some southern bumpkin and a English chap being asshats...
    edited November 2010
    QCH wrote:
    Played tonight and had some southern bumpkin and a English chap being asshats...

They were trolls Doc (Formerly Beartato) and I figured out they were on each others friends list. Along with the jacked up Mic guy. Doc called them on it and all of a sudden they stopped, The one guys mic magically cleared up and then two of them left. The last guy (the "UK" guy with <50 ping) then said goodbye without any accent.

It was entertaining while they didn't know that we knew.

Beyond that... Where was everyone? QCH was there and FatCat showed up for the first time since before Halloween...2009. Has the league disbanded?

:(

-Digi
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    I'll be perfectly honest, Bobby; since TF2 became Trade Fortress 2, it's lost some appeal to me; I swear, people play differently now because of the hats and crap. I get Steam spam about PLEASE TRADE YOUR SOLDIER MEDAL TO ME and crap like that.

You run into players who care more about hats than playing or having fun. Some of the soul is gone.