League of Extraordinary Icrontians

Comments

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    on my way... Had to get to a good stopping point in Mass Effect 2.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    There is... so... much... Epicness happening on the server STILL

I played for about 3 1/2 hours. Glad to see all the faces that showed up. Lots of pubs to. Server is 24/24 right now at 1AM EST

:hattip: League

-Bobby
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    1:35, still 16/24 and epicness going. Good times, I am drunk. Very drunk. bad night (outside of TF2).
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Yeah man sorry to hear about all that.
    edited March 2010
    Time of Death: 1:55 AM EDT Last IC players gone. Not bad, 8:30 PM EDT - 1:55 AM EDT! Best we have had in a long time. I was playing for 5h 43m tonight and saw a bunch of you in server. Was good times and I would like to see this every week.
  • FrylockFrylock Washington St...not DC
    edited March 2010
    I agree Pigflipper...it was indeed really fun!
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    I could only play for an hour last night, but it was fun. I wonder why I didn't get into the TF2 action sooner. On my first night I actually managed to score a few kills. I also managed to get killed about 87,034,348,572,488,284 times.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Kwitko wrote:
    I could only play for an hour last night, but it was fun. I wonder why I didn't get into the TF2 action sooner. On my first night I actually managed to score a few kills. I also managed to get killed about 87,034,348,572,488,284 times.

You got me really good when I was waiting with my flame thrower for your teammates to come around the corner on Badwater, and you sneaked up on me with your own flame thrower. I didn't know what hit me.
    edited March 2010
    That was a stellar night of TF2. I was on top of my A game for 4 out of the 5 matches. The fifth, I became tired and stopped caring.

Feels good man
  • mas0nmas0n howdy Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    I missed Kwitko, but hopped on for a few hours. Definitely the best League night so far. I'll be on late Friday night if anyone wants to join.
    edited March 2010
    I recorded some demos last night. I am going to play around with them and plan to make a frag video. I found out the long way that client recorded demos are only 1st person.

Does our server have the ability to record server demos so I can make LOEI frag vids? There was a few moments last night I would have loved to be able to go back and get a 3rd party view recording. Just looking for info now, no need to do anything until I prove I can make an entertaining vid from a demo.

-Bobby
    edited March 2010
    One suggestion: find a player who is good (or puts themselves frequently in amusing positions) and use spectator mode to follow them. Also, there is a free look mode, but I think TF2 treats it as a cheat, so it is disabled by default.
    edited March 2010
    pigflipper wrote:
    One suggestion: find a player who is good (or puts themselves frequently in amusing positions) and use spectator mode to follow them. Also, there is a free look mode, but I think TF2 treats it as a cheat, so it is disabled by default.

I could do this but I would have to man the camera the whole time. Even if I did sacrifice my playtime to record, it still would not help me record epic things happening on the other side of the map. If I can get a hold of server demos, I can take my time to roam free through the level through the entire match, after the match.

Also I nominate Piggeh for POTW as he was there the entire time and incorporated the spirit of Icrontic as the night went on ;)

...though Eggys sound byte burn on GQ was freakin hilarious also.

-Bobby
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    I vote the bucket he pooped in.
    edited March 2010
    Eggie gets PotW for that sound byte alone.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Explain to me this bite that Eggie took out of GQ
    edited March 2010
    Jackie joined the server, someone said "oh hey, Jackie joined", then Eggroll played this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

An absolute classic moment.
    edited March 2010
    Oh man, I am laughing my ass off right now. One of the top 10 IC TF2 moments of all time.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Reminder: League tomorrow night! (Wed)
    edited March 2010
    Oh hell yes
    edited March 2010
    In! Let's whoop it up tonight!

-Bobby
    edited March 2010
    IN! and to make sure I stay in, ducting an A/C vent across the room directly onto the CPU, this should be...interesting.
  • QuadyTheTurnipQuadyTheTurnip Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    TONIGHT. WE WILL BE THERE.
    edited March 2010
    Awesome night guys, leaving out a bit early though, gotta be up in the mornin'
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Had a blast... did my fair share of damage. Gotta get into LAN form. :D
  • FrylockFrylock Washington St...not DC
    edited April 2010
    GG Gents...GG
    edited April 2010
    Wish I could've stayed all the way through, but Comcrap Internet had other ideas. Who was the POTW?
    edited April 2010
    Sorry I missed tonight guys. San Francisco.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited April 2010
    pigflipper wrote:
    Who was the POTW?
    I could only stay for like 20 minutes :( Accepting nominations or just letting it go an extra week.
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited April 2010
    Nominate: Snarky.