How about an area for Mobile stuffs?

RWBRWB Icrontian
edited March 2010 in Community
I wanted to ask a question regarding TTS on my G1 but I don't know where it should go. And most the questions I usually want to ask these days are about smart phones in general from the hardware to the software so what about an area for the mobile platform?

Sorry if this has been asked before, I gotta run to work like right now so no time to search :)

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    I've suggested this previously. I don't know what happened to the suggestion.

+1.
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Can I second this? I'd love to see a section dedicated to all these little computers we carry in our pockets.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Maybe if I ask. I'm good with these kinds of things.

*ahem*

BRIAN, MATT:
    GIVE US A MOBILE FORUM NAO BEFORE I RIP OFF YOUR HEADS AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECKS!!!!
    please.
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Mobile forum != subsection of forum for mobile-related queries, which I'm pretty sure is what's being requested here.

Also, Thrax requested a full branch for mobiles (in the vein of Tech, Gaming, Life, Mobiles), heh.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    I don't refer to my channel request. I refer to this:

kueA4i.png
    edited March 2010
    Not going to lie, I tried to click that link. Also, I wasn't trying to imply they were the same request - just showing another example of your commitment to mobiles.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Pete really does look swank. And Snark, how hard would it have been to type the link by hand?
    edited March 2010
    -sigh-

The thought literally never crossed my mind. Touché, good sir.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    I wanted to click that link. Then I typed it. Then I agreed. Then I agreed with this thread.

I wouldn't use a mobile board very often, but I guess with the amount of mobile news coverage we do, we might as well organize our forum to it.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    This is the first I recall hearing about it. Done.
    edited March 2010
    <3