Options

RUMOR ALERT: Half Life 2 delayed... again?

2»

Comments

• MJOMJO Denmark New
    edited February 2004
    Maybe the Martians are waiting too?

Look at this picture, what do you see?

http://themis.asu.edu/zoom-20040202A.html

20040202A.jpg
    This particular image contains an interesting symbol in the bottom-left corner; perhaps it's a peace sign.

No, no, no it is the Half-Life logo, not a peace sign. :wtf:
    It even has the circle. :eek:

This could become an X-File :wow2:
  • Geeky1Geeky1 University of the Pacific (Stockton, CA, USA)
    edited February 2004
    Erm... I see a Mercedes emblem. But that's just me.
  • EyesOnlyEyesOnly Sweden New
    edited February 2004
    Yepp that's just you. Stupid question but is that pic real. My first thought was that someone photochopped it but when i checked the link i got curious. Then again that sign could prolly be natural. And everyone sees something different from it. It could be a peace sign, and game logo or even a m..cough emblem. :)

About the game so since i've been thinking about getting a radeon 9800xt i thought that it would be cool to have the game since it would then become my first dx9 game. Most games i have are kinda old and it would be nice to have game that would really stress that card. As of now i'm not sure which will come first. Money to buy that card or the game. Hope it's good when it does come out even if by that time better dx9 games might be out.

EO
  • edited February 2004
    You idiota give up too easily, The only reason they are dealyign half-life 2 is because of that stupid hacker, They are probably making the game again which will probably take a while but I am pretty sure that half-life 2 WILL be released eventaully. and to all you bozos sayign screw half life 2. SCREW YOU!
    Canti
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited February 2004
    Welcome to short-media. Please read our terms before you post. Most importantly, we don't put up with those kind of childish insults around here.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited October 2013
    Almost ten years later, and we're having the same discussion over HL3.

Also, I lulz'd:
    Lincoln said:

Such potential... such a waste.

Lincoln has preordered Doom 3

_k
  • CyrixInsteadCyrixInstead Stoke-on-Trent, England Icrontian
    I can't believe that it took another 8 years for Duke Nuken Forever to come out!
    GHoosdum_kUPSHitman
  • erichblas2005erichblas2005 Your Native Texan Houston,Texas Member
    Talk about a necro king
    JBoogaloo
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    I am sensing a pattern...
  • SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian
    I think IC just likes to whine about pretty much everything that comes out. This thread is proof. ;D;D;D;D
    PirateNinja