What Game Are You Working On Right Now?

2»

Comments

• highchronicleshighchronicles Toronto, On Canada
    edited June 2010
    PS3 -
    Demon's soul's - HARDEST GAME EVER!
    Borderlands (already beat it but i'm SO close to a platinum and you have to do multiple play throughs to get this)

360 -
    Operation flashpoint (always ongoing for me, favorite game ever)
    Blood bowl
    Assasins Creed 1 (never finished it for some reason)

PC
    Civ 4
    Theater of war (if you know this game then you know its tough... Multiplayer anyone?)
    Company of heros

WII (even though it is my room mate's)
    Lego batman
    edited June 2010
    I never really wanted to play borderlands, it came out too soon after fallout 3 and I thought it was just a ripoff based on what I saw in the previews.

Think of it as fallout 3 with cooler graphics (opinion only for all you haters) and better shooting, its a lot smoother with your aiming and the bad guys move around a lot smoother too, no jerking left and right by one foot (that is what killed fallout 3 for me)
  • coldalarmcoldalarm England, UK
    edited June 2010
    Did we play the same Fallout 3?
    edited June 2010
    yeah i played 360 and i just wasn't feeling it. considering that A. i love the fallout universe B. i loved the game engine it was based on, oblivion.
    edited June 2010
    Oh, I played the non-crap PC version, then.

Pssst - It's on the Gamebryo engine, not "the Oblivion engine" or whatever everyone calls it these days. Civilization IV is on the same engine.
  • trolltroll Windsor, Nova Scotia Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Finished Assassins Creed II. (Loved it)

GTA IV and Metro 2033 on the go right now.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    I finished Modern Warfare 2 yesterday. Very impressed by the single player experience.

now I'm back to finishing up Mass Effect 2.
  • sapettosapetto Bulgaria
    edited June 2010
    I am currently playing Need for Speed World and so far i found the game very good :)
    edited June 2010
    I've just finished Gears of War (PC).

Why did I do that to myself? And the worrying thing is I'd pick up the sequel.
  • CyrixInsteadCyrixInstead Stoke-on-Trent, England Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    I bought the Orange Box and installed HL2 on my work PC but never thought of installing Episodes 1 & 2. When I completed HL2 I found I couldn't install the others as tech services had upgraded to Windows Server 2008 and changed all the firewall settings, so I can no longer connect to Steam.

So now I'm playing The Whispered World, an adventure game for the PC that came out recently.

~Cyrix