edited May 2010
    The humble bumble!
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    HUMBLE BUMBLE!
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    HUMBLE BUMBLE
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    The awesome awesome.
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Are there any fees/overhead that if you pay below a certain amount it actually cost them money?
    edited May 2010
    I have purchased this humble bumble.
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Yes K, they stated that about world of Goo that people paying less than 50 cents, or something like that actually cost them money in transaction fees with PayPal.

Still, anyone that pays less than $15 for all this content should be kicked in the knee. Come on guys, half goes to charity. Part of that so kids with cancer can have a decent game to play, so be cool. I already have world of Goo from the prior promotion, that game alone is worth a fair price. I paid $5 and felt like a lowly bandit.

If you have not played World of Goo, I will vouch for it, its one of the best 10 hour gaming experiences you can possibly have. Its amazing fun.
    edited May 2010
    ^ Called it.
    edited May 2010
    Thrax wrote:
    ^ Called it.

What? That I would be along to complain about people that abuse "pay what you want"?

Am I that predictable? :wink:
    edited May 2010
    Indeed, and in less than 24 hours!
    edited May 2010
    Thrax wrote:
    Indeed, and in less than 24 hours!

Did you win anything?
    edited May 2010
    Just some smug satisfaction. ;)
  • chrisWhitechrisWhite Littleton, CO
    edited May 2010
    This is a great bundle, love the two places people are donating to and there are some great games in there. I hope most people are shelling out more then $0.75 for it.
    edited May 2010
    I can't wait to play Aquaria. I played the demo and enjoyed it, but from those who have played the full thing, I heard it's quite a wonderful experience.
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Still, anyone that pays less than $15 for all this content should be kicked in the knee. Come on guys, half goes to charity. Part of that so kids with cancer can have a decent game to play, so be cool. I already have world of Goo from the prior promotion, that game alone is worth a fair price. I paid $5 and felt like a lowly bandit.
    Cliff, if you feel that badly about it, I can kick you in your bandit knee at EPIC. :wink:

Current statistics on the site say 49,794 people have paid an average of $7.91 each for a total of $393,649. No idea of the breakdown between developers and charity, but both developer and charity will likely come out of this as winners.
    edited May 2010
    mertesn wrote:
    Cliff, if you feel that badly about it, I can kick you in your bandit knee at EPIC. :wink:

Current statistics on the site say 49,794 people have paid an average of $7.91 each for a total of $393,649. No idea of the breakdown between developers and charity, but both developer and charity will likely come out of this as winners.

Approximately $8 a head is actually better than I anticipated. There are probably a bunch of creeps paying a penny to lower the average, take them out and I bet its closer to the $15 or so that I would consider reasonable.

We will see what the end stats are, but if it holds at $8 per, the program will have been more effective than I would have thought it to be.
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Looks like it's worth about $5.
    edited May 2010
    Buddy J wrote:
    Looks like it's worth about $5.

I'll just speak for World of Goo. Loved that game, can see paying $10-$15 for that title alone, its that enjoyable.
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    The site also lists the top 10 payers. Top person so far is $500. Slots five through ten each paid $200. I'm pretty sure that'll make up for a good chunk of the $.01 buyers.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Thrax wrote:
    HUMBLE BUMBLE

QFT