Overclocking DreamCatcher AM3

jedihobbitjedihobbit Central Virginia, USA New
edited August 2010 in Hardware
As this build has been running for a few days ( http://icrontic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90093 ), guess it is time to play! :wink:

For whatever suckie reason all of my overclocking notes for the 785G & 955BE have gone to the nether world of scattered electrons. :( So it looks like I’ll be starting over from memory, which is a total joke. :eek::rolleyes: Also add to the fact that I’m now running 4 x 1GB of ram as opposed to the original 2 x 1GB.

Anyway here are the big three in this attempt……

Mobo: MSI 785GM-E65
CPU: PII X4 955 w/ Cuplex XT di
Memory: F3-12800CL7D-2GBPI

With this sitting in the system….

GPU: XFX GTX 285 w/ EK-FC285 GTX Block

Luckily I do have some screen shots but it doesn’t show me all of the settings but will play from there. With the 4GB I would thinks the mem controller would need a bit more juice, just can’t remember which that is in bios. CPU to NB voltage or just the NB voltage?

Guess the best place to start would be with the multi and everything else at stock! I’ll get back later, so if you’ve got suggestions please bring ‘em on!

Comments

• jedihobbitjedihobbit Central Virginia, USA New
    edited August 2010
    jedihobbit wrote:
    ...........Guess the best place to start would be with the multi and everything else at stock! I’ll get back later, so if you’ve got suggestions please bring ‘em on!

Still haven't had the time to do any modding or oc'ing!!! :grumble::(:werr::crazy:

So still up for suggestions!!