edited October 2010 in Team Fortress 2
GOGOGO

Comments

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    What's all this then?
  • ScratchScratch Florida, USA
    edited October 2010
    I traded for a whoopee cap. Then I colored it purple. Its obnoxious as hell and I love it.
    This is a good update.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    So far I like the pyro and spy stuff, and I would use the sniper's if I didn't have to wear the gatorback : /
    edited October 2010
    I traded for a sober stuntman. Then I colored it purple. Its obnoxious as hell and I love it.
    This is a great update.
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited October 2010
    After playing for a while and reflection... I love this update. Great some people will buy a whole bunch. I ended up buying the pyro pack to try out the set items and still have no regrets. I used reclaimed metal to craft the entire scout set outside of the hat (if someone finds one let me know I'm interested).

All in all this is going to add some more complexity to class strategies etc.
    edited October 2010
    I crafted a milkman, but it would take a really good offer to make me part with it.

Whacha got?
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited October 2010
    Heh sadly I don't have too much at the moment. My account is still relatively new...

The only thing I have for trade is say a Ye Olde Baker Boy and a Reclaimed Metal. Asside from that I couldn't offer anything besides a large sum of my doubles of equipment or some random tokens.

Edit: On this very topic perhaps it would be.. beneficial to make a sub forum for TF2 trades... I'm not sure how much use it would get but still better for conserving on potential upcoming clutter.