Cataclysm: any plans for Tortheldrin characters?

HydrarHydrar Columbia, MD Icrontian
edited October 2010 in Gaming
Just curious... is there anyone else who will be playing their 80's in Cataclysm? If so on which server?

I'm still interested in leveling a new toon on K'T with the group, but just not ready to retire my 80 on Tortheldrin, either.

Comments

• FearmyblinkFearmyblink California Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    probably switching my warrior to KT, idk about my mage though don't really got the money to switch him......
  • ZenModeZenMode Royal Oak, Mi Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    I moved about 3/4s of my characters over to KT - will move my Dk when Blizz enables the ability to race change into worgen.

I might not've said this much - but if you prefer to bring your character along from Torth, that's totally fine - you don't *have* to switch characters.

I know Spence transferred his rogue too, though I believe he's going to be switching mains anyway.
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited October 2010
    I shall not be using my rogue much initially beyond a placeholder and bank alt. I also am very adamant when I play games like this to focus on only one character so I can put all my work into both mastering my current class and all that achievement farming nonsense.

I have a feeling there is going to be plenty of work to be had and multiple characters are going to significantly diminish your time in the day to get things done. That being said it wasn't terribly expensive to transfer/faction change. About as much as wow itself (Funny that I feel that isn't terribly expensive).
  • HydrarHydrar Columbia, MD Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    Agreed. However, I got the impression from other threads that most of Icrontic would be leveling only 1 or 2 days a week... that "raid time" = "leveling time"

If that's the case, I figured I would level a new toon those 1-2 days a week, and work on Hydrar the other times (as to not get the new toon too far ahead of the pack).
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited October 2010
    The way it is set up in the thread here is that you would find a group with similar schedule to your own and go with them, that way we have our own pace and can go as a group. If you see a group you may be interested in and are unclear about their schedule, inquire and they will let you know their plans.

This way everyone will have a group of people that is custom tailored to their needs.