Banned Alcoholic Energy Drinks

124»

Comments

• MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    pigflipper wrote:
    Lets have a Four Loko Friday!

I like where this is going...I'm assuming I should only get one if I plan on waking up tomorrow morning?

I'm also hoping to find a decent flavor...Lemon Lime maybe...
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    I like where this is going...I'm assuming I should only get one if I plan on waking up tomorrow morning?

I'm also hoping to find a decent flavor...Lemon Lime maybe...

IrishinFL and I are going to do this, probably will jump on Vent with an open mic and/or put up a live feed from the web cam on this lappy.

I think we are getting two each just to make sure we have enough since we have nothing to do tomorrow but work on the site.
    edited February 2011
    pigflipper wrote:
    IrishinFL and I are going to do this, probably will jump on Vent with an open mic and/or put up a live feed from the web cam on this lappy.

I think we are getting two each just to make sure we have enough since we have nothing to do tomorrow but work on the site.

I may stand corrected. Just looked up the situation in Maryland and apparently they're no longer selling them in the majority of places (which Is stupid). Also, it appears the majority that ARE available now are the non-caffeine ones. Sad day.
    edited February 2011
    They haven't changed them, that I know of, here in Florida.

Let me know if you are joining in on the fun.
    edited February 2011
    Yup, they have been changed here, just sugar and alcohol now.
    edited February 2011
    pigflipper wrote:
    Yup, they have been changed here, just sugar and alcohol now.

So disappointing...pretty sure you can buy caffeine pills though...
  • mr_magoomr_magoo state of confusion
    edited February 2011
    Damn! I quit getting drunk. I do like a nice dark beer now and again, or a glass o' wine with dinner, but gonzo out is no longer fun. I'm heading to a gaming convention next month and I'll take a bottle o' Irish with me.

As for energy drinks, I don't even like Dew! Used to years ago before they pumped all the caffeine into it.

These days, though, I just live on pills.