For really real - what are your thoughts on Kel'Thuzad.

2»

Comments

• WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    I'm saying it across the board, not to any one individual: constructive conversation about the poll not about how to shank your friends.

Thank you for mediating, Spencer.
  • HydrarHydrar Columbia, MD Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    Look. No one is ARGUING against the move in this thread - so I don't think there is a strong argument for moving. However, clearly there ARE people who are NOT for this move (see this and other poll).

You both are right. I think it's wrong to say "this has been voted on and is a done deal" - if enough people do not wish to move to K'T... I'd much rather see only a few people lose money than most of the guild (my opinion). That was the intent of this thread in the first place.

Remember, K'T was a RE-ROLL SERVER. If you moved characters here, that's your risk (my risk too, as I paid for 2x transfer and 1 faction change). Having said that- it looks like we're staying at K'T given no strong arguments against it.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    Been playing all week at peak time and only waited to get in once, approx 5 mins.
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited November 2010
    MAGIC wrote:
    Been playing all week at peak time and only waited to get in once, approx 5 mins.

It's been fairly better. I will surmise we'll see queue times but they will be at most ever 15 minutes and only on patch days and maybe the occasional Tuesday during the race to server first.