Multi use headphones?

edited March 2011 in Hardware
Does anyone own these headphones? My friend is a big gamer and I'm considering getting them as a gift. What does the touch screen interface do?

Comments

• BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    Darcy123 wrote:
    What does the touch screen interface do?
    Sweet FA in all probablity, it's not like you're going to use it for anything while wearing the cans.
    How about 7.1 – channel surround sound?
    how_about_no.jpg

Get some Audio Technica ATH-M50's or Sennhieser HD 280 Pros if it's for use with a mic.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    I second the HD280 Pro rec. I have a pair at work. Love em. Great for drowning out my coworkers with sweet, sweet music.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    Darcy123 joined many boards within the last few days asking the same question on every single one. Therefore, it is the opinion of this court that Darcy123 is a class 6 spammer. The court upholds the sentence of a lifetime ban from Icrontic.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    Kwitko wrote:
    Darcy123 joined many boards within the last few days asking the same question on every single one. Therefore, it is the opinion of this court that Darcy123 is a class 6 spammer. The court upholds the sentence of a lifetime ban from Icrontic.

How about lol