Dreamcast?

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited January 2004 in Community
I was checking our stats tonight and I just wanted to say, whoever hit this site with a dreamcast:

YOU ROCK :leet:

Mind you, it was something like %.03 of our traffic, which tells me that only one person hit this site with their dreamcast browser, but jeebus, man.. How dedicated (or nuts :crazy: )

:D

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited January 2004
    Hahaha, yes, I've noticed that as well and had precisely the same thought :bigggrin: Also amusing to me is the number of hits we've had from the browser "Nutscrape" :p
  • gtghmgtghm New
    edited January 2004
    Dreamcast... I have one of those... The Sega rat bastards... Bought 3 months before they announed they were going out of the console business...
    Now I'm suck with it... Do they make a mod for it so that you cvan play other consoles games?

But agreed, kudos to the deducated one accessing this site on it...

"g"
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited January 2004
    I dunno, G... I LOVE my dreamcast. I still think it was way ahead of it's time, it's just as good as a PS2 or gamecube graphics wise, and the games for it are fun as hell.

Too bad they don't make any more games for it :(

But now there's a huge "homebrew" and Emulator scene for the DC... DC lives on!
  • gtghmgtghm New
    edited January 2004
    I dunno, G... I LOVE my dreamcast. I still think it was way ahead of it's time, it's just as good as a PS2 or gamecube graphics wise, and the games for it are fun as hell.

Too bad they don't make any more games for it :(

But now there's a huge "homebrew" and Emulator scene for the DC... DC lives on!

Oh don't get me wrong I agree with the ahead of its time thing, thats why I bought it... It just sucks being on the beta side of the coin... lol

Beta was better too but look where that went... lol

I love the F355 challenge game...
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited January 2004
    w00t! dreamcast! Cool :D
  • JengoJengo Pasco, WA | USA
    edited January 2004
    still got my dreamcast, i love it to death.

the game that i play the most is Marvel vs Capcom 2, even tho they ported it to other consoles i still love the DC version the best

i also kill time with Capcom vs SNK 2: Millionaire fighting

oh and Prime they still make games for it. just not in USA

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/dreamcast/

right there, just scroll down alittle

i love my dc im a big sega fan
  • Geeky1Geeky1 University of the Pacific (Stockton, CA, USA)
    edited January 2004
    Uh, I've got an idea for how to get people to stop browsing the site with netscape...

in the source code for every page, just after the <.body> tag, add a <.blink> tag, and make it the last thing you close before the body. That'll get everyone on netscape onto IE real fast... :D
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited January 2004
    Blink works on IE too (just not Mozilla).
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited January 2004
    Uh... Geeky, I wasn't making fun of Netscape, mate. :) There really IS a browser literally called "Nutscrape".
  • Geeky1Geeky1 University of the Pacific (Stockton, CA, USA)
    edited January 2004
    Enverex: I just tried the < blink > code in IE, and it doesn't work... :confused:

Keebs: I WAS making fun of netscape, actually. :p
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited January 2004
    Strange, I thought it used to work... nevermind. I'll try later when I get back in.