Can't make it to Expo Icrontic? OCZ Technology has a consolation prize for you

Comments

• fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    wow, rewarding the fails(those not attending), the great American way!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Well, they gave us an SSD to give away to an attendee as well, they just felt bad for those who can't make it :D
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    RIGGED... Somehow Perry or Kyle will win it. :D

But seriously, OCZ ROCKS
  • RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    I want to win this! But I can't, as I'm attending. Darn it. I guess I'll just spread the word and make the odds worse for everyone who wasn't cool enough to come. ;)
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    You know I've had to miss each and every Icrontic affair because of work and travel issues. So with that said, please grant me one vertex 2. Have fun guys. :csimon:
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    OCZ is so god damn awesome. Oh maaaaaaaan; one of my top three favorite tech companies.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Csimon: If you want to qualify to win, do the twitter thing and you'll have an entry :)
  • edited June 2011
    I love going to social gaming events and playing video games/board games/card games with like minded individuals. Have tons of fun, just wish I could be there as well!

Twitter: @sweeneyben
  • edited June 2011
    I would love to be there.. because it looks amazingly fun! i love tech and video game events!! thanks for giving us a chance :)

Twitter: @volcombrandon
  • edited June 2011
    I love getting together and playing games with people. I wish I could attend because I feel like the only gaming interaction I get these days is online, and it's not even close to the same. Maybe I'll make it next year. It's not terribly far, but I have family coming to stay with me during it this year.

twitter: @louiedog
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    I'm happy to say that I do not qualify for this awesome prize this year. Hopefully I come away with the other one. :)
  • edited June 2011
    I was on vacation so I couldn't attend. But I like OCZ products and wish I could get my hands on some at the Expo
  • edited June 2011
    How can you say no to a convention that has 'gaming' and 'food' in it??
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Oh hey, what's going on in this thread? :wow2: :approve:
    :kneel:
  • edited June 2011
    I wish I was attending Expo Icrontic, but alas, too many experiments to run and too much work to do :( Have fun though guys!
  • ChemriofChemriof Soviet Scotland
    edited June 2011
    I want to go so I can share the magic that is Fishhead McKenzie with those whom I'm played TF2 with all these years.
  • MrTRiotMrTRiot Northern Ontario Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    No shipping to Canada? Fail :(
  • edited June 2011
    I wish I could come but I am working at a summer camp in Maine and I can't go anywhere!
  • edited June 2011
    I lost my job, and I couldn't afford to make it this year.
  • edited June 2011
    I wish I could go, but I can't afford it. I'm an avid gamer and computer enthusiast, so an SSD would be an incredible consolation prize!
  • timuchantimuchan Fishers, IN Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Agh! I picked the wrong year to not miss. -_-
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    No you didn't. ;)
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    I would love to go to EXPO but I'm broke and my wife is going away a week after it ends. Other than that, I would love to go, especially since I starting playing TF2.

Twitter: @kwitko
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    The joys of working at a busy new company means we have to sacrifice for the greater good. :( I love me some OCZ (and Lisa). I ragefaced earlier this month when I went to buy RAM and had to move to another brand.
  • edited June 2011
    As a father of a 2 year old, not only do I not get out much, I don't have a budget for anything I want or need, so it would be great to win something for the nerd in me.
  • edited June 2011
    I would love to attend. Everything looks to be very exciting.
  • edited June 2011
    I really really wish I could attend Expo Icrontic 2011, especially since I live in Detroit and I'm so close by to the venue but as I'm starting a new job that week it would be hard for me to ask for time off. Would have been awesome to participate in the games and Food Tour.

Twitter: @bj1357
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    I wish I could make it to Expo, because trolling in person is always more rewarding.
  • edited June 2011
    I'd like to go there, because it looks like a fun place to be, and I've never been to an event like that.
  • ButtersButters CA Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    I never intended to go.