League of Legends anyone?

1646566676870»

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

Invite Koxl plx

I logged in yesterday and got an Annie skin from the chest thingie.

Playing Roadhog in Overwatch has made me miss swingin' some chains with Thresh.

I've always played casual so it seems like the Club will fit right in with that.

-Digi

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

@BobbyDigi said:
    Invite Koxl plx

Done.

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited March 2016

All right, FettBacon invited and Strikes in.

We're only allowed some invites to the club out at once. So if you know you're on the invite list, log on and accept so we can clear it up for more invites.

People on the list right now (That I know I can use the call out function for) and aren't already mentioned: @UPSLynx (I know you may not be able to till you get back home) @AgentSheep @FreshyP @Aalonz @cherplunka

If you are on this list but not interested in LoL anymore or some other reason for not joining, let us know so we can remove your invite.

And vice versa. If you're not on this list and want in, let us know.

Also, First match to have the {IC} tag grace the field Off to a good start.

Strikes
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

We got 4 IC guys and one pub, the pub decided to join us in our madness. Needless to say, it was an epic game.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2132572380/38861909?tab=overview

• StrikesStrikes Lincoln, NE Icrontian

@cola said:
    We got 4 IC guys and one pub, the pub decided to join us in our madness. Needless to say, it was an epic game.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2132572380/38861909?tab=overview

The pubbie was pretty cool!

Four ADCs and that Amumu had around 300 armor. Three thornmails on the enemy team. A massive gold deficit. Not once ahead in kills (I think).

And we won :grin:. IC League has been a ton of fun so far!

primesuspectcola

@Strikes said:
    Not once ahead in kills (I think).

They got First blood but we returned it quickly and were ahead in kills till around the 25 minute mark.

Strikescola
  • StrikesStrikes Lincoln, NE Icrontian

@RahnalH102 said:

They got First blood but we returned it quickly and were ahead in kills till around the 25 minute mark.

Ah, whoops, let my subjective experience of the following match (with like 2.5 junglers) color my opinion on the objective results. Sorry 'bout that! I'm also not a fan of the hover-over-the-sized-circle-and-counting-pictures-of-faces kill tracking interface, but I don't really like any summary reports that don't have thorough drilldowns :orange:

edited March 2016

It's fine. You expressed doubt and I just clarified on it. And yeah I was looking for a easy total before I ended up just counting 'em.

• shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited March 2016

http://plays.tv/s/KjH8mPyhtHl4

lux outplayyyyyyyy (aka they messed up)

RahnalH102Strikes
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian

Where's the #rekt while basing?

I may be challenger in lux out plays, but I'm still bronze in BM

• MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian

and then we lost

OUTRAGEOUS!

MiracleManS

No Nexus towers and a win. Thanks bronze!

RahnalH102
    edited April 2016

The Rotating Game Mode Que is now live. Every weekend will be a different game mode. You can earn Champion Mastery (and that also means hextech loot) in these modes.
    This weekend opens with Ascension (and a slightly graphically updated Crystal Scar map.)
    Followed by Poro King, U.R.F., and Hexakill: Twisted Treeline

Anyone up for some drinking and Urf Shens tonight?

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

@MiracleManS said:
    Anyone up for some drinking and Urf Shens tonight?

I'm down for a couple rounds of Urf. Hit me up on Mumble when you are looking to queue up.

-Digi

• FettBaconFettBacon Viscount Icrontian

URF URF URF URF

RahnalH102
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

http://kotaku.com/big-league-of-legends-streamer-banned-for-trolling-1774158030

"Tyler1, a popular League of Legends streamer who recently made a name for himself as a poster boy for toxic behaviour in the game, has been “indefinitely” banned by Riot.

Previously a relatively small-timer on Twitch, Tyler1's popularity exploded earlier this month after word got out that his streams featured non-stop trolling, including everything from abusive language to intentional feeding.

(Warning: NSFW language in the video below)"

Favorite comment: "Her eyebrows make me feel inadequate."

Strikes
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

So I played a normals game with my buddy from work and his friend. This happened

RahnalH102Strikes

Knives, knives everywhere.

edited June 2016

Finding Your Lunch Table

An interactive data article some researchers at Riot made that allows you to find champs that, data backed, you also might enjoy, cause individuality.

I can't look at wolf camp the same again.

Strikes

He comes!

colaStrikes
    edited January 2017