ICRenn 2011

Comments

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    Sorry guys, I am not going to be able to make it down this year. :c
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    I think the first ever Baltimore Grand Prix is also that weekend. Should not impact anything our way, but someting to keep in mind as you travel. A little section of downtown Baltimore will be closed down for the weekend.
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    Lincoln wrote:
    I'm down for that. :)

:)

Also, IN. Hopefully I have enough cash after this tuition payment...
  • HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    Sadly I wiill not be attending... GVSU has a Mon and Tues break instead of Fri/Mon break per usual :( silly grad school
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    Arrive: Wed Aug-31-2011
    Washington (DCA)
    Arrive 1:21 pm
    Terminal B
    Delta 6026
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    Washington (DCA)
    Arrive 1:17 pm
    AirTran Airways 265

(Not sure on the terminal Jimmy, will have phone though.)
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    DCA is a pretty small airport, you shouldn't have any problems finding each other and getting to the train ;)
  • ZenModeZenMode Royal Oak, Mi Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    Don't think I'll have the funds to attend this year guys, sorry :(
    edited August 2011
    Sorry to hear it Steve :(
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    Awwwww yeah

Time: 04:28 pm
    Washington, DC (DCA)
    Delta Air Lines Flight 1864
  • ZenModeZenMode Royal Oak, Mi Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    Sorry to hear it Steve :(

There's always next year sir! :)
    edited August 2011
    I can't make this. Short on funds because of tuition, and, I apparently don't have a 4 day weekend (although we had 4 day weekends for Memorial Day and Independence Day). I'm really bummed I can't make it, as I was looking forward to wearing my costume. Maybe I'll just wear it for Oktoberfest. Love you all, and hope you have a blast.
    edited August 2011
    updated the attendee list in first post
  • AlidraAlidra Metro Detroit Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks!!
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    Looks like I'm flying! So, without further ado:

Arrival: Wed @ 12:01pm

I do believe that's "first" bitches. :D
    edited August 2011
    LAME.

(I believe that covers most necessary feelings for many of the past posts.)
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    Aw crap, now Matt is flying? Then I'll need to as well and someone will need to rent a car....
    edited August 2011
    Flights are pretty expensive, does anyone else want to drive with meeeeeee? I promise not to sing along with the radio! (Meghann and Andrew, I'm looking at you).
    edited August 2011
    Jackie, look above. Neither one of them can go. I would carpool with you if I had a longer weekend... :(
    edited August 2011
    Anne, you should do a live video stream of the shenanigans for those of us unable to attend. Or at the very least, lots and lots of pictures.
    edited August 2011
    WagsFTW wrote:
    Jackie, look above. Neither one of them can go. I would carpool with you if I had a longer weekend... :(

I saw what they said, and I know why they said they couldn't go. I'm offering them alternatives that allow them to. :D Although I know it's likely that they may have already made other plans...
    edited August 2011
    Jackie, you had better make it!

Matt, Are you going to wait an hour at the airport for shens?

In other news, renting a car might be a good idea if Jackie doesn't drive. I'll go in for a partial if someone wants to do it. (Anne and Eli can transport 4 maybe 5 (maybe a sixth in the hatch?))
    edited August 2011
    In other news, renting a car might be a good idea if Jackie doesn't drive. I'll go in for a partial if someone wants to do it. (Anne and Eli can transport 4 maybe 5 (maybe a sixth in the hatch?))

We are driving in, but we will also be doing things on our own (Amanda has never been to DC) so we are not reliable transportation help for those flying
    edited August 2011
    Matt, Are you going to wait an hour at the airport for shens?
    Yus.

We do not really need transport for flying, only for getting to/from Anne's parents, Renn, & BBQ. (Fri-Sun). The metro takes us all the way from the airport to where Anne & Eli work.
    edited August 2011
    Lincoln wrote:
    We do not really need transport for flying, only for getting to/from Anne's parents, Renn, & BBQ. (Fri-Sun). The metro takes us all the way from the airport to where Anne & Eli work.

That has been the plan. The thought for an extra vehicle comes from we will have 6 people that will be around on wednesday, and only 1 car. This could make foodings/drinkings a bit of a challenge. I believe greg/amanda will not be getting in until Friday some time, and as Greg said they will be doing other stuff than just hanging around with us.

So we can either try to handle 6 of us in the anneli mobile (including Bobby holy-long-shadow ( <3 )) (which I think we might be able to pull off) or we could split for a rental for a few days. I'm willing to chip in for rental, or not. Whatever.
    edited August 2011
    Yeah, I'll contribute to a rental.
    edited August 2011
    Looks to be we can get a full size or premium car (impala or charger types) for $150-$200 for Wednesday through Monday.

We could pick up the car and then drive out to the Fool instead of taking the metro.
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    Or we could just borrow a car from my Mom. I'll ask. They have an extra minivan just hangin' around.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    I'd chip in for a rental.
    edited August 2011
    Yes, Amanda and I will most likely not see any of you until anne's parent's house. we can help with transportation saturday to the faire, but then will be gone again most likely dark-thirty on sunday until we catch up with you guys at preacher's