MTG Draft League: ICOK aka Finale

SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
edited October 2011 in Community
This is the official signup thread for Draft League: ICOK

Currently Signed Up:

When:
During ICOK (time unknown but will be on Fri/or earlier Saturday)

Total Costs:
22 Dollars per new player.
9 Dollars per returning player.

The Setup:
Like all other League events, previous members need only pay for the packs to be drafted which will be added to their previous pool. New League members will need to buy in (3 SoM packs for individual use) and purchase the two packs to be drafted.

The event will be somewhere around 3-4 rounds swiss play. At the end of rounds a tiebreaker will be run if necessary to determine the winner. Everyone will be able to play each round!

Since this is likely our last Draft League event ever this is for all the bragging rights. The winner will be deemed the IC 2011 Draft League champ. That person will get 15 minutes of fame before a hasty return to the various beverages that ICOK has to offer. If there is a future season of Draft league, the winner of this event will be allowed one extra pack in their starting pool per the original concept of the event...

Additional:
If everyone is interested / eligible I would also like to add an ICOK twist on this event. Every game one will require you to take a shot. (obviously at the drinking area and not at the card tables). This could add an IC twist on to the event and make the final showdown (if applicable) an amazing spectacle.

Please sign up and provide your thoughts on the "additional" idea.

Comments

• SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited October 2011
    Bump for I need to know how many packs to order or this thing doesn't happen. :D
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    I'll be in. And I'll bring my cards.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    In, duh.
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    In.
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited October 2011
    Currently signed up:
    Matt
    Jimmy
    Ryan
    Me

I know we had more people that were regulars, still awaiting to hear from you, I'll do a last minute pick up on boosters so we can contain the maximum number of people.

Also as alluded to before, being our last draft league event I have nothing against doing something ridiculous for this event such as a free for all (first to win two free for alls). A drinking game tourney for this or anything else... Opinions welcome.