The League of Extraordinary Icrontians season two

Comments

• NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    I'm planning on joining this Tuesday and will be looking forward to my spanking.
  • LincLinc Bard Detroit
    edited January 2012
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri
    Damn, Jimmy has me beat by 3 hours. I must have gone to class or something stupid.
  • LincLinc Bard Detroit
    If only we'd known how much geek cred was at stake.
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN
    I'm sitting on just over 500 hours of play-time. See you all tomorrow!
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO
    Hmm I feel like I missed it. I checked a couple times around 7-9 CST and I never noticed more than two people playing.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI
    It starts tomorrow, Koreish
  • LincLinc Bard Detroit
    Reminder bompz. < 4 hours.
  • You guys organized too well. Server is full.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico
    edited January 2012
    Indeed Cliff. I managed to get in sorta early. Then I get booted by the game during the transition to the next map/game-type. Spot filled immediately. Gonna have to "take turns" I guess.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario
    Yeah, I had to dodge cause a damned server glitch made it so that I couldn't leave spectator mode, thought that if I tried to reconnect fast enough I could get back in but no chance.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO
    good times tonight
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario
    Had a helluva fun time playing tonight, also had a great deal of fun getting to beat Cola at his own game (got you by 1 mate XD)
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN
    Great success! Can't wait for next Tuesday.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep
    DLUKN OUT WHAT ONW HATERWS
    gg! My hotel internet shat the bed on me a couple of times there but playing with you guys for a bit sure did help with the homesickness, me being stranded out here in the desert and all :P

• LincLinc Bard Detroit
    edited January 2012
    I chose from among the players who lasted the full 2 hours for a special award: A custom Icrontic ingame badge (the "Clan Pride" with the Icrontic fedora on it). This week's recipient is @MiracleManS! Honorable mentions include trooster, NLichtman, and Shuckle.

I don't guarantee to give it out every week (or to use the same criteria) but there will be more. :D
  • PacifistoPacifisto Turnip Extraordinaire Michigan
    The turnip internet connection or something was wonky. I came for a while, but I hate lagging out.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico
    edited January 2012
    Good times. Can't wait for the next one! P.S. On Steam I'm GreenDevout, just to reaffirm.
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast
    Yeah, I had to dodge cause a damned server glitch made it so that I couldn't leave spectator mode, thought that if I tried to reconnect fast enough I could get back in but no chance.
    If you had listened to me over voice comms, you would've been able to reconnect instantly without losing your spot. +1 to listening skill needed.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA
    Great times tonight. Didn't realize how late it was getting. Big thanks to @Lincoln for the badge. I will wear it proudly.
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London?
    @primesuspect nice! this is now my new desktop background. So many pyro's then there's the 1 awkward demo in the middle.
  • Sorry guys, I was unable to make it last night... :(
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana
    I was in and out early ...I saw pigflipper and winfrey.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA
    It was a blast and I even owned several of you as a sniper. What? Did I say sniper? Yep... headshots for everyone!

Oh, and I need some of those fancy new weapons. My inventory is quite limited when compared to what is out now. WOW
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast
    I will never be able to stay the entire two hours, we usually eat around 8 PST so I will either be in the hour before or the hour after, but rarely for the whole two hours.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA
    I'm in tonight. CAN'T WAIT. Bring it fools.
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA
    Ho-ly crap am I ready for some ICTF2 lovin'. Miss Preach, though :-/
This discussion has been closed.