League of Legends US Ranked Team...

NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
edited January 2012 in Gaming
So, Riot gave the players that are LV 30 the ability to make ranked teams in League of Legends and I was wondering if we had or could create an Icrontic team. I know that we have members all around the world, so I will clarify that I am talking about a team for the US.

My Elo isn't that great but I am getting better. It's currently 1248, which is a little above average. I plan on solo-queuing some ranked games within the next couple of days to raise it. I can tank, bruise, support and jungle well, but my carrying needs work.

Is anyone interested?

Comments

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    I believe team Icrontic already exists, although we don't play any ranked games as a group, when we get full premades we're playing more to relax and have fun than to win. (Although as it stands our premade teams win anyways.)
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I imagine there are multiple people who would be interested in ranked play. @spencerforhire and @cola would be two
  • NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    Well, it could be pretty fun, I think. The prize-pool is very nice this year.

Also, I think that there are many different benefits for a LoL IC Ranked team. If the team were to actually make it into higher Elo tournaments, then it could create more publicity for IC, possible IC-hosted tournaments for the circuits, et cetera. I think that it could also bring about many other possibilities as well.
  • The only problem being that ranked play is high stress. I among others have gotten into arguments over bad team fights and more. We unspokenly avoid ranked in favor of unranked ban draft even with the full ic ranked team present.

This is not to strike down the idea. Just my observations.
  • NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    I see your point. It could be lots of fun, but I am sure that I would be the rager.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    You, among others.