Draft League 2012: ICSP

SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
edited March 2012 in Community
Behold, another sweet event. After a successful run at ICNY (despite its small count), ICSP will be a thing. I plan to run the event at a time where it is not clashing with the main hours of the main event.

That being said the proposed time for draft league will be 4:30pm on Thursday the 15th or, if all preregistered attendees would not be able to make it: Friday the 16th at 4:30pm.

Please refer to this thread:
http://icrontic.com/discussion/94903/draft-league-2012#Item_1

for any and all questions about this years format or rules. I welcome all interested to come play. This set itself is absolutely amazing in regards to design and makes for very fun and very close games.

The price is to play $8.00 for returning 2012 Leaguers and $12.00 - $20.00 for people new to the 2012 League (price determines number of sealed packs).

Please preregister below.

Comments

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    In.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    In if it's Friday. Thursday I have a ditch to dig.
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited March 2012
    Friday it is. Mertesn, how many packs you in for? Full boat? With the new system you can opt out of packs if you so choose (option for those not wanting to spend XYZ on League).
  • waxwax the neroberg Icrontian
    SURE WHY NOTZ
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    Full boat please.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    In if friday.
  • It will be on Friday for suresies. If you are new to the 2012 season, please let me know how many packs you are down for, I have Mertesn down for 5 (3 sealed 2 draft).
    I'll do the same as mert.
  • Hokay.
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited March 2012
    In so far:
    1) Myself - event fee
    2) Mertesn - league fee
    3) Wax - league fee
    4) Lincoln - event fee
    5) Tiberiuslazarus - event fee
    6) Magic - league fee
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I'll play.
    Old.
    I'll play.
    Delightful!

• The packs... They stare at me from their little box on my table... They demand to be opened... I must resist...
    I hope I get some good monsters to play with.
  • They'll just fall for my trap cards.
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Forgot my cards. I'm bad at this. Can I pay more to start over? I'll segregate my cards....
  • Yea. Ill handle it
  • Thank you everyone for attending. The decks were much crazier than during ICNY and I would say that EPIC is really going to shake things up as both the decks begin to plateau in power and people start having to play very carefully and make fine tuning decisions to stay competitive AND the leader board reaches the home stretch. This is still anyone's game and I hope to see you all there!