E3 2012: Halo 4 trailer

ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho KingMadison Heights, MI Icrontian
edited June 2012 in Gaming

Comments

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    The camera switching from "fullscreen" to their in-room camera was really annoying from a non-attendee point of view. No value added.

Anyways, game play looks pretty similar to the past titles with some different graphics for gun pickups. I'm sure the Halo fanatics will love it
  • I'm actually surprised how much I enjoyed the opening cinematic.
  • TimTim Southwest PA Icrontian
    I really miss the good old days of 2005-2010, playing Halo 2 online on my original non-360 Xbox. Halo hasn't been the same since Microsoft / Bungie shut down the original Xbox Live because a bunch of whiny gamers thought 100 friends wasn't enough! I never had more then 3-4 on my list at any time ever.

When Bungie rereleaes Halo 2, it better be with NO changes whatsoever, except maybe the screen that allows you to choose from 2-3 games / maps.
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Halo 2 was instrumental in my acquiring @pragtastic. I have a soft spot in my heart for the franchise.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    When Bungie rereleaes Halo 2, it better be with NO changes whatsoever, except maybe the screen that allows you to choose from 2-3 games / maps.
    Then what would be the point of re-releasing it? Oh wait....Tim.