ECS shows exciting all-in-ones, new motherboards, GPUs, and gold gold gold at Computex

Comments

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited June 2012
    Looks good, any FM2 miniITX boards?
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    Anyone know how ECS's customer service and product support is these days? Like, I know if I buy an ASUS board they'll pretty much dick me around if I need an RMA and I'll have BIOS updates all the time that never really seem to help. What's ECS doing?
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2012
    I have no experience with ECS' RMA process. I think the hope is that you don't ever have to RMA one of the Nonstop boards :p

I can say this: I've met lots people that work for ECS this week, and they're all really good and really passionate. At the bare minimum, I know who to call if shit goes sour.
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    I have some experience. It's been really good. They have a quick turnaround program for users of their Black Series boards (link). They're pretty quick to get things done.
  • I've used several ECS boards and to date one has never failed me or a client. In the past their focus was more about making a mass produced reliable run on the mill cost effective board, which fit the bill for allot of builds I'd do for family and friends. These days I'd use ECS in my own machine, their black line has offered enthusiasts a vast improvement. I also agree with their strategy, I'll sacrifice a BIOS tweak or two for long term stability.