EPIC REMINDER: Bring or buy a 25 foot network cable. NO EXCUSES

2»

Comments

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    Amazonprime streaming video is the best thing ever that Ive been paying for and didnt know I owned.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    If you want to buy one online:

http://www.amazon.com/CAT5e-PATCH-ETHERNET-NETWORK-CABLE/dp/B002HK5AW4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1339518233&sr=8-2&keywords=50ft+ethernet

If you want one on-site at Expo, it will be $20. It will be handmade, and it will be given to you with bitching and complaining by me.
    For the record, I just tried to buy this and they wanted to charge me almost $11 in shipping and handling. BS BS BS BS
    I didn't even know student prime was a thing... I paid full price (without even knowing I was paying...) for two years as a student. To be fair, I probably recouped my losses in saved shipping.
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    Another OT thread brought to you by Icrontic
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    just keeping the thread at the top so no one forgets. It's like a manual 'sticky'.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    manual 'sticky'.
    Which is also a terrible style of vehicle transmission.

and a masturbation euphemism (pejorative?)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I just sent an email out reminding everyone as well :D
  • I hope I'm not the only one who had to look up pejorative in the dictionary. I loves me some diction.
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    @primesuspect I just checked that and the link to the survey did not work for me.
  • HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian
    "pejorative" one of my favorite words along with benevolent... they always make people think twice!
  • GuppyGuppy Warren, MI Icrontian
    I'll go to Micro Center in the next couple of days and get one.
    Fucking fuck all survey link was bad. resending
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited June 2012
    I just sent an email out reminding everyone as well :D
    I didn't get an email?

edit Just got it, nvm.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    I got 4 of them XD
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    I don't have any emails...

:(
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    i have icrontic emails marked as spam so i'll check that folder when i get a chance
    edited June 2012
    Thanks for letting us know :rolleyes: Just had to throw that out there so we all know how uncool you think we are. Got it.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    not sure if srs

cause I wasn't
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    I don't have any emails...

:(
    Did you get any emails when you purchased your ticket? If not conciser the possibility you fat fingered your address when you signed up. Either way, maybe login to Eventbrite and verify your settings.

-Digi
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited June 2012
    My father bought the ticket with his credit card he may have written down the wrong email for me.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    My father bought the ticket with his credit card he may have written down the wrong email for me.
    I don't want to step on your toes, just want to make sure you are set. The possibility of them needing to use the EventBrite email list again before/during Expo is high so make it a priority to get this setup. Ask your Dad what email he used when he signed up. If he used his, ask him for the password he created so you can log in and change it. Once logged in, go under Account in the top right and click on 'Change' next to the current email and go through the process to change to your address. I imagine this process will include sending one more email to your fathers address to confirm the change.

-Digi
    I got it taken care of.
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    MONOPRICE