A message from your friendly neighbourhood Tribes: Ascend game manager

Comments

• EMTEMT Seattle, WA Icrontian
    Wed and Thurs should both work for me around 7 west coast time, thanks for checking.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

Assuming I keep the dang thing updated I'm down for most anytime.

OK scratch updating it, if I can get it to work after updating it lol

Uninstall, re-install via Steam.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Tushon said:

Assuming I keep the dang thing updated I'm down for most anytime.

OK scratch updating it, if I can get it to work after updating it lol

Uninstall, re-install via Steam.
    I did that a day or two after it became available with Steam. It's an update between then and now that may have messed things up or much more likely something else on my end.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Hmm, have you done the verify integrity of game cache?
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    I don't know if I have or haven't, but I got it to work earlier so the problem is null now.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Bumpz for planning.

If I get no objections Wilderzone Wednesdays will start tomorrow.
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    I picked this up (downloaded) the other day, played one game where I got dominated, however the game did end while I was running around with the flag so I was happy. But then it crashed, and crashed again every time I tried to join a game. Something about a lack of virtual memory, haven't tried it since. But if I can get it to work I thought it was fun and would like to do some planned games.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    LES DO EET!
    Ready and waiting, although I didn't get people's usernames form before so I'm a bit stranded hehe I'll find em while things get going.
    UGH dammit I would be there right now but my game is broken and my campus internet is SO SLOW!
    edited September 2012
    Good times despite Ilriyas's client problems. Next time though buddy. Looking forward to it.

It's funny actually,I was sitting on my desktop wondering "The heck am I gonna do. Bored with everything at the moment, and still a bunch of time left in the day ... Oh hey Ilriyas is playing Tribes. Oh yeah that's a regular thing, better hop in." And my discontent is forgotten, thank you.
    So I tried to play again today and I finally found out what the issue was, my game wasn't the problem rather my Hirez Authenticator was broken...what this means is that had I bothered to use google fu the issue would've been fixed in 10 minutes as opposed to 15 hours....

Anyways TLDR I can go fast again so I'm really really happy now.
    midga
    yay
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    My issue is apparently a standard 32 bit memory leak
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    @Ilriyas We are going slow tonight!
    Are you guys still going fast on Wednesday nights? BTW, that's tonight.
    I think that's the plan. :D
    It's the plan, but I won't be able to make it unless I can finish an essay before 10. Otherwise I'll just start it up and see if I can hop in around the end.
    I'll likely be in for a bit. I guess I'll need to reinstall vent...
    You would've had to do it once streams came back anyways.
    True enough.
    I am gonna join late too, got off work late.
    As I posted in the description, I can't make it tonight I procrastinated further on the essay so now I won't be done till after Tribes dies off tonight.

Hopefully that won't be the case next Wednesday but I hope you guys have fun nonetheless.
  • PacifistoPacifisto Turnip Extraordinaire Michigan Icrontian
    Well I finally had enough exp to buy the boost! I might be Tribes'd out for the night though, we'll see.
    Sorry I wasn't in; was getting my ass kicked in MvM XD
    After extended hiatus due to my own forgetfulness/incompetence/what have you Wilderzone Wednesdays are returning as of this week, I've got a few more players from outside Icrontic who will hopefully be joining us and I hope to see a few Icrontians online going fast (Bar work, life, etc.)
    Woohoo! (VGW?)

Also
    VGY VGY VGY!
    WE ARE GOING FAST TONIGHT IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE ANNOUNCEMENT THEN GET YER SLOW GOING ARSE IN HERE
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    aw wtf, why is everyone done playing already? it's only 8 and i'm still downloading the game :/