A message from your friendly neighbourhood Tribes: Ascend game manager

13»

Comments

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    We managed to run for an hour or so before we were forced to close up early due to necessity, so for all of you who are below level 10, you need to hit that mark so we can play on official servers. Customs just don't get enough playtime due to the extra rules (No Sentinels my ass)

Beyond that I had fun had a few honest to god WOOHOOs over the mic on some grabs I just didn't expect to make.

Really missed playing with all of you the time we've been on hiatus.

Anyways this one was sort of short notice, so to all interested Tribes players we run every Wednesday at 10pm EST, I'd like to get enough people to literally fill a server.

I'll be making an official thread later tonight, maybe I can get it set as an announcement who knows.
  • PacifistoPacifisto Turnip Extraordinaire Michigan Icrontian
    Sorry I missed the first half hour, but even the time I played was good times. Next week, same time, same place. Be there.
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    While I didn't go fast for long, I still went fast. Well, as fast as a fatty can go. Either way, it was wonderful. I WILL be there next week.

VGW! VGTG!!
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    I don't do fast, but I can bring my Heavy-ass and camp on some flags!
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    Wednesday is one of my nights at the gym, but I'm going to try and make it when I can.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Thrax said:

Everyday is one of my nights at the gym, but I'm going to try and make it when I can.

ftfy
  • Will try to make more of these.. still reinstalling Tribes and trying to remember my login for it. <.<