The Isles of the Sun on Kickstarter

CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷDer Millionendorf- Icrontian
I'm working on the Kickstarter page for the Isles of the Sun campaign guide. This link will allow you to take a look at my draft. I welcome any feedback, and if anyone is willing to write a testimonial as a player of the campaign, that would be super sweet.

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Absolutely fantastic. Great idea. I read through the whole thing and couldn't find any flaws. Your honesty and earnestness are genuine. It'll work.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    Thanks, Brian. :) Anyone else take a look?
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    I did just now. It's pretty good though I think you can be a little less verbose regarding the artists and illustrations. These are big deals to you but the people buying the product are going to be way more interested in the game itself.
    I left the information about the illustrators in the text description because I think it's important to get all that out there, but on your advice, I left discussion of the illustrators completely out of the introductory video.

I've sent the thing in for approval, it should go live in a couple days, but there is still time for some last second changes if anyone else has any feedback.
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    I've looked it over. Can't wait to see it go live.
    It's live. That was fast.