On ROCCAT and mousepads

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited October 2012 in Science & Tech

Comments

• shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    not sure why having a power-bonded top and bottom is better than having just the top surface with non-stick feet on it....but if it's that expensive, it has to be worth it.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    There's still the question of size. After using my wonderful new big-ass mousepad, I don't think I could go back to small. (And actually, I use it stacked on top of an anodized aluminum mousepad for stability and extended surface since I do all my gaming in an armchair.)
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    I like having a larger mousepad, but my sensitivity is up high enough I probably only use ~1/4 of the actual pad.
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited October 2012
    I'm currently using both this mousepad, as well as their Kova+ mouse — both of which I won at Icrontic Expo (thanks, ROCCAT!). I really like them, and I will certainly vouch for the pad's glide ability.

My only thought is similar to shwaip: I only use 1/4 of the pad, and while the giant pad DOES fit on my desk at work, I would have much preferred a smaller pad. I checked, and the only smaller ROCCAT pad I could find was one in the Taito series. In fact, more than once I've considered cutting the pad into 4 smaller pads.

If ROCCAT offered the Hiro in various sizes, I would want one.