Icrontic celebrates the life of Spencer Hayes

13»

Comments

• HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian
    edited October 2015

Mmmmm that quesilla and Baja blast! Miss you

ChoochRahnalH102
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

breathe

CAN YOU GO UP TO SPENCER

breathe

AND ASK HIM ABOUT GUILD WARS 2

breathe

BWAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

_kGnomeQueenRahnalH102Garg
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

Yesterday I ate Taco Bell, drank a rum and coke, and looped this for a good half hour:

http://blackacrebrewing.com/hey.swf

<3 spencer. Playing Dungeon Defenders 2 lately has brought back a lot of good memories of him.

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

I just wanna talk to you

TiberiusLazarusUPSLynxcola

Tonight we will optimize even harder, my friend. The gang will have beers and play games and have passionate discussions about the best upgrade path, team comp, rotation, and build in your honor. We miss you

RyderHumerusMegGHoosdumpigflipperAlexDeGruvenmaliaMAGICUPSLynxCantiRahnalH102RyanMMGargcola
  • Cannot think of a better day to have our Return to Karazhan.

MiracleManSpigflipperprimesuspectHumerusMegMAGICRyanMM
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

Today @HumerusMeg and I are eating Taco Bell quesadillas in his honor.

UPSLynxRyanMM
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited October 2016

The old link to his obituary was broken, so here's a fixed one.

RyanMMGargMassalinieUPSLynxsharkydart
  • aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politico Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

@GnomeQueen said:
    The old link to his obituary was broken, so here's a fixed one.

Jackie, the link you posted made me have to search for it on the website, so here's the link directly to it.

http://m.lynchandsonsclawson.com/obituaries/events?obituaryId=604695

RyanMM
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited October 2017

The last time I played MTG with Spence I had just built my own deck. He beat me like five games in a row. I told him "your deck is pay to win". We traded decks and he beat me with my own trash. I told him to fuck off, and you know what his laugh sounded like. I really miss him.

BuddyJprimesuspectUPSLynxChoochRyanMMGargMassaliniesharkydart
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

I've been thinking about Spence a lot recently while min-maxing Pokemon Go. Wondering what his favorites would be. Oh, who am I kidding? He would have figured out the best, those would be his favorite.

Miss you Dude. Getting the most out of games in your memory.

-Digi

ChoochRyanMMMassalinie
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

I miss him every day. I miss talking about being computer teachers together. I still have his picture/pin sitting right by my monitor. I wore the pin tbe other day and some of my kids asked about it. I told them about how I had a friend who also an awesome teacher.

RyanMMMassalinieGargGnomeQueenStraight_ManCyrixInsteadLeahVoicesharkydart

Five years ago today. Legit cannot believe it. It still hurts. To this day, still surrounded by memories of Spencer. Just got done talking about Whiskey Lane™ with @cola, which was popularized back when we played League of Legends with @SpencerForHire.

Having a rum and coke and playing Overwatch in his honor tonight. He would have effing loved this game (and loved/hated complaining about the meta).

pigflipperBetsyDRyderTiberiusLazarusPirateNinjaUPSHitmanCantiWinfreyRahnalH102GnomeQueenRyanMMBobbyDigisharkydart
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian

I ordered a Captain and Coke tonight and sat it next to me, with a bar stool leaned up. The bar staff at Poor Pauls kept anybody from sitting there, or moving the drink, whenever I got up. They know. I then ordered 3 water moccasins, did one, sat the other two with the drink.

Captain was the favorite of two of the best people I have ever known. Two of the best taken far before their time.

I want to argue with Spencer one more time, I want to have a crazy LAN with Mortin one more time.

Fuck October.

UPSLynxBetsyDRyderTiberiusLazarusprimesuspectWinfreyRahnalH102RyanMMTushonBobbyDigisharkydart

@pigflipper said:
    Fuck October.

Hugs brother. I hate today. This month.

BetsyDpigflipperRyderTiberiusLazarusWinfreyRahnalH102RyanMMsharkydart
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

@UPSLynx said:

@pigflipper said:
    Fuck October.

I hate today. This month.

Cheers!

TiberiusLazarusUPSLynxUPSHitmanWinfreyRahnalH102

Spence, I think you finally might begrudgingly admit that I got better at DPS in wow.... But you'd still make fun of how long it took me and how other people playing my class could do it in a tenth of the time. You bastard!

GnomeQueen

I'm one of the top DPS shadow priests on Thrall, Spencer. THIS IS YOUR FAULT, YOU SMUG ASS

AlexDeGruvenTiberiusLazarusRyderGnomeQueenChoochGargRyanMM
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

We celebrated his birthday with Taco Bell quesadillas. We'll celebrate his passing with piles of rum.

GargRyanMMWagsFTW
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited October 2018

@Annes @pragtastic and a friend from work celebrated last night with some Sailor Jerry's and telling stories.

RyanMMHumerusMegMAGIC