EVE trials for Icrontians

2»

Comments

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    No PM me. My extra play time comes with lulz and a party bus
    JBoogaloo
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    Just wondering. Are you guys looking for mercs in Dust 514?? Is so, maybe we can get into that??
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    I already used BuddyJ's link up top.
  • TheironhandTheironhand Centerline, Michigan Icrontian
    Eh, not the best day ever. Just got rejected from Dreddit today :(. Apparently my reddit account was not good enough. Is there any other way to join without having the reddit "requirements", even though I had them all.
  • How old is your Reddit account? How active?

From the Joining Dreddit wiki article:
    Applying with a recommendation

If you are not yet a reddit member, or your reddit account does not meet the requirements, your application must come with a recommendation from a current member of Dreddit who does fulfill them.
    ardichoke said:

How old is your Reddit account? How active?

From the Joining Dreddit wiki article:

Applying with a recommendation

If you are not yet a reddit member, or your reddit account does not meet the requirements, your application must come with a recommendation from a current member of Dreddit who does fulfill them.
    In a couple of days it will be four months old, and I am very active....maybe not when it comes to commenting on stuff, but I up-vote and submit content daily.
  • Unless you went in and specifically made your voting history public, they cannot see it. Also, per the wiki:
    You need to be an active contributor of the reddit community. We will check your comment history to determine this.
    I think the general idea is that submitting links is easy to fake (people can just automate it to make an account look active). Actually participating in discussion on Reddit is much harder to fake. Also, HR drones are always more cautious of people who are just barely over the minimum account age requirement (as they are, technically speaking, more likely to be spies).
    I don't remember where, but I specifically read that vote history would not be considered. Active comment history was the "tell" for your account.
  • Now that you mention it, I believe you are correct. They used to consider voting history as well, that's how I got in, but I believe they stopped allowing that.
    Oh well, I really wanted to be apart of a larger alliance such as T.E.S.T., I guess I'll be going to back to my old corp.

Oh yeah, I found this piece of treasure on reddit :P.

Once I'm 45 days in, I'll sponsor you. Or you can comment more and then reapply
    Theironhand
    Thanks!