Eli. Sorry Anne.

13»

Comments

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    BobbyDigi said:

Those of you in levels above 100, can we talk strategy here?

I can easily get to around 95 now but even with a temple I went down and was broke. What upgrades do you prioritize? How do you get so much money? Help a brotha out.

Thanks for any tips :)

-Digi

Play with the banana farms - they pay for themselves in ~10 rounds or so, upgrade whenever you get ahead. I had about 15 of these before I started cannibalizing for space. If you are very good with your money on an easy level (like rink) you can get 5,6, maybe 7 temples up.

Second, remember that with the temple, you really have to watch what goes into it. We used the bloons wiki to min/max it, but this isn't 100% reliable: http://bloons.wikia.com/wiki/Temple_of_the_Monkey_God.. I'm curious what @pragtastic 's game is showing for resale cost of the temple.

Other than that, I shifted priorities as more MOAB class bloons start showing up. Basically, you switch from ice/ camo / aoe to pure damage / aoe / space limitations. Besides a temple, my next favorite tower was the technological terror, followed by the moab assassins. I know Eli likes the spikes; they are good for late game "OH SHIT" moments.

Good luck, hope this helps :)
  • brightbright Icrontian
    edited December 2012
    I was on wave 91, and I've had to go to the bathroom for a minute or two. Game's been lagging for ~14 waves now, I'll just leave it going. Get back and see "Spike factory leveled up". Yeah.
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    ONE LEVEL.

DICKS.
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Yeah, I wasn't paying attention to it while playing Borderlands :-/ Pretty sure I had another 3-4 in that build easy.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    I don't know if I would ever buy upgrades with RL$... but I threw $3 at my phone as soon as I saw it in the Play store.

I'm poppin' while I'm poopin' boys!

-Digi
    JBoogaloo
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Ah SHIT! SHIT!
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    This is so good. The gameplay is exactly the same. Plays well on my G2 so I imagine it pretty amazing on newer hardware.

5/5 stars

-Digi
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    It is pretty damn good on the iphone also.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    It'll run better on @pragtastic's phone than it does on his work computer.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    OMG YOU GUYS NINJA KIWI JUST EMAILED ME BECAUSE APPARENTLY BLOONS 5 HAS CO-OP NOW
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian