JBoogaloo said:

MOAR PICS

DITTO!
    ^3!
    I think you meant ^5
  • IvanIvan Icrontian
    @Tushon ^5
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    Marie only has three fingers. Don't be so digidiced.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Thrax said:

Don't be so digidiced.

I don't know what this means (nor does Google) but all I can picture is either myself cut up into squares... or me rolling Tushon as if he was a Dice... "You got Digidiced!"

-Digi
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited January 2013
    methinks its a play on racist or speciest or some-such, in this case applying to the number of digits belonging to the cat. (Though I could be horribly wrong)

Edit: More likely relating to biased in relation to ^3 vs ^5

Edit2: I forgot to add cute kittens! Though I daresay one of them looks like it wants to devour souls.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Prejudiced + digits.
    Thrax
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    BobbyDigi said:

Thrax said:

Don't be so digidiced.

I don't know what this means (nor does Google) but all I can picture is either myself cut up into squares... or me rolling Tushon as if he was a Dice... "You got Digidiced!"

-Digi
    Both of these sound rather unpleasant. My attempt to find an appropriate meme response to this ended here:

Prejudiced + digits.

We have a winner!

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    I feed my cats dry food most of the time, and wet food for "treats" and medicine tricks. They will eat the crap out of wet food since they are so excited to get it, I can put most of their meds in it and they won't notice.

As for the de-clawing, honestly I just make sure they know where is and isn't a good place to claw. They clawed my couch once or twice before they realized it wasn't a good idea, but I still make sure they have plenty of places they can claw. As with some of the others, I am against de-clawing. They used to be outdoor cats, so we left them clawed for that reason, now that they are strictly indoor I have thought about it, but I figure if they ever do accidentally get outside, I would like them to be able to defend themselves if needed. They have gotten into a scrap or two with Racoons and other cats already, I wouldn't want to see what that would be like without their claws.

So I suppose personal preference on de-clawing. Sure they can ruin their furniture, but so can an untrained dog with poop, it is roughly the same thing. Just train your cats to know better and you will be fine.
    CantiJBoogaloo
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Update? How are those kitties doing? :)
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    So, one of our cats keeps peeing outside the litter box. Not all the time, but once a week? Every other week? We haven't been keeping that close of track. All of the internet advice I've found so far has not been helpful (UTI, litter problems, etc.) Anyone have some suggestions?
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    Always in the same spot? If so, try blocking the spot. I had some issues with Rocky deciding it was OK to shit in the one corner of the Beierman house til I blocked it off entirely.
    Move the box into that location, and/or aggressively de-scent the area with an active odor neutralizer. It's more likely that it was a one-time accident, but cats will always come back and pee at a place that smells like pee... and your litter box is not first in line for the nose.
    GnomeQueenBuddyJ
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    Thrax said:

Move the box into that location, and/or aggressively de-scent the area with an active odor neutralizer. It's more likely that it was a one-time accident, but cats will always come back and pee at a place that smells like pee... and your litter box is not first in line for the nose.

Yea, I think that pet places sell cleaner specifically for this, as sometimes ordinary cleaners just aren't enough.

• drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    Getting the cat "fixed" solved that problem at my last apartment.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    Just make that spot the bathroom for everyone. Then you can turn your old bathroom into a foosball table room.
    fatcat
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    drasnor said:

Getting the cat "fixed" solved that problem at my last apartment.

Boy cat or girl cat?

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    I remember you ordered some Nature's miracle. Did that not cut it?
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    We ordered it and cleaned with it, but I think I might have missed some of the affected area of the cushion.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    Complete aside: I just recalibrated my monitor color because of that damn cats-on-chairs picture.
    Annespseudonym