Introducing Season Three of the League of Extraordinary Icrontians

1161718192022»

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Fantastic season, everyone, and THANK YOU all for the games, the fun, the everything and the all of it.

We end the season, once again, in the BLACK thanks to our generous benefactors (namely, everybody who contributes to the server fund). We have $379.25 in the fund. As always, we cannot run this server without your donations, so if you've played TF2, enjoyed your good times with Icrontic, or USE THE MUMBLE SERVER THAT EVERYBODY SEEMS TO BE ENJOYING A GREAT DEAL BUT WHICH COSTS CASH MONEY TO RUN, please feel free to donate:

Season III participation badges will be out soon, and Season 4 will begin this coming January! In the meantime, enjoy MvM or random pickup games, as we will have no scheduled TF2sdays.

Have a great winter, everyone!
    BobbyDigioni_dels
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Don't listen to me. I'm just angry and depressed cuz no job. I had a lot of fun tonight.
  • GuppyGuppy Warren, MI Icrontian
    I wish I could have played more than a couple of nights this season. Looks like I need to find a new job before January.
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian
    is there a reason why seasons goes from january to september? wouldn't it be more logical to have it run the same as a school year, since most people are busier / on vacation / outside in the real world during summer?
    UPSLynx said:

Don't listen to me. I'm just angry and depressed cuz no job. I had a lot of fun tonight.

i know the feel bro. plus like i said no beer in here. i'm double mad.
    and although it sounds cool, "Double Mad" is not a beer name. it probably should.
    UPSLynx
  • > @UPSLynx said:
    > Don't listen to me. I'm just angry and depressed cuz no job. I had a lot of fun tonight.

It's all good. Your antics provide much entertainment.

> @oni_dels said:
    > is there a reason why seasons goes from january to september? wouldn't it be more logical to have it run the same as a school year, since most people are busier / on vacation / outside in the real world during summer?

In my short few years here I've found it's almost impossible to fill the server during this time with football, school, and holidays during the off season.
    _k
    oni_dels said:

is there a reason why seasons goes from january to september? wouldn't it be more logical to have it run the same as a school year, since most people are busier / on vacation / outside in the real world during summer?

It was a combo of school year + video game autumn releases. Those are the slowest times for TF2. Server was never full.

Put another way: Based on years of experience :p

oni_delsErrorNullTurnip
    Here's the badge!

If you've played this season, request away!
    trooster89ErrorNullTurnip
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    You've joined us for the 2012-2013 season of Icrontic TF2. You've pushed Karts. You've captured Points. You've dropped Intels. You've been stabbed by Cola or shot by Karma. You've seen Digi's Hats. YOU'VE SEEN DIGI'S HATS.

-Digi
    oni_delsPirateNinjaErrorNullTurnipRahnalH102
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    <4
    BobbyDigi said:

You've joined us for the 2012-2013 season of Icrontic TF2. You've pushed Karts. You've captured Points. You've dropped Intels. You've been stabbed by Cola or shot by Karma. You've seen Digi's Hats. YOU'VE SEEN DIGI'S HATS.

-Digi

dem hats. they were everywhere.
    i mean, i still sometime wake up at night, trembling, sweaty, gasping for air. The images of all those hats haunting me, following me even into the depths of my cold, dark and unholy dreams.
    i can feel them now, lurking, looking at me while i type this. i can smell them. their hunger lingering around me.
    and they can smell me too. the fear, the anxiousness, the foul hangover breath. they know i know. they want me to know. and they wait. ooooooh they wait, ever so patiently. Until one day, they'll be back. they'll be back for me and everybody. on his head. laughing at us, mocking us.
    flee. flee while you can.
    BobbyDigiErrorNullTurnipRahnalH102
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    We need a d'aaaaaaaaaaaw button immediately.
    GnomeQueenmidgaBasil
    UPSLynxChooch
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian
    @primesuspect oh my gosh that is precious.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    omg. @primesuspect I am melting. That is so goddam adorable I can't even take it.

Also, I read that note in her voice.