The "Gaming Backlog of Shame" competition

14567810»

Comments

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    _k_ said:

If you backlog doesn't take you a full year of serious play it isn't a backlog, that is called a weekendbender.

Fixed.
    timuchan
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    Got bored playing Amnesiea, then life became consumed by league by then. Steam sale just expanded my library again, may go back to powering through this eventually.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I finished Alan Wake, started a few others and am definitely not sticking to order. meh
    timuchan
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian
    mertesntrooster89TushonRahnalH102
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited January 2014
    I actually resisted purchase during the Winter Sale. It was nearly impossible, but I have so much to play. I think I deserve an achievement.
    trooster89
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian
    My winter sale went quite the opposite. I set out with the goal of making some headway in my backlog, but instead I played a month or so of WoW, picked 5 games in the steam sale and then today I bought the latest humble bundle for bit.trip.runner 2...
    Cliff_Forster
  • I've got 14 consoles and nearly 200 games on Steam (this sale isn't helping). This may take a while...

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Welcome @Bargonzo. Post your shame list, create a thread, and get to it :D

• This could take a few hours just to get the list done of console games... the Steam list should be relatively pain-free, apart from just making the list. The console list will have to be put on a back burner (after I comprise it) because I don't currently have a TV that's in commission for accomplishing the mighty feat.

So with that in mind will two threads be an acceptable thing to do in this case?

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited June 2014

Sure thing. You can also edit your top level post later (I think?). There are a number of tools out there that can help you with the Steam list (at least getting the whole list of games in a copy/paste format and you can pare from there). http://steamdb.info/calculator/ for example

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian

My backlog might have grown a bit over the weekend...

primesuspectGnomeQueenBobbyDigi
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

I'm at 395 games on Steam and all I play is Adventure Capitalist.

RahnalH102
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

@primesuspect said:
    I'm at 395 games on Steam and all I play is Adventure Capitalist.

Oh to only have 395.

RahnalH102