Star Wars: Galaxies

edited February 2004 in Gaming
Fess up, who else besides me plays?

Flurry: Malenkai, Imperial Jedi wannabe, working on the Combat Medic Grind
Bria: Goby, Rebel marksman/artisan/medic/scout/ whatever else my roommate decides to do with him.

Comments

• ketoketo Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian
    edited February 2004
    Do you know a guy goes by xxGuardianZxx? He's a buddy of mine that's been playing since beta. Was specializing in pets/animal training/whatever that's called and should be really high level. I played in 3 other MMORPG's with him but never got started on Galaxies myself. Now, he's disappeared off ICQ so I'm not sure whether he's still playin or not.
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited February 2004
    I played it when I was in the beta....... once. I got pissed because my original guy was so useless he couldn't use a blaster, and I wasn't about to do another lap of the planet for one lousy mission.
  • NorgeNorge Sidney, Ohio
    edited February 2004
    From what I have read it sounds pretty boring, as in Everquest in space. From early articles about it they were supposed to have ships and stuff at release. I guess they ditched that idea. MMRPG developers seem to have a tendency to get the game out sooner to start making money instead of waiting until it is a finished, quality product to release it. Not a good tactic if you ask me but it works if you can build up enough hype.

Norge