Flatout 2 & Flatout: Ultimate Carnage

UPSMatLUPSMatL Metal ManiacElkhart, IN Icrontian
Recently most of us in UPS (and that other guy @carwolf who is confused if he is IC or UPS) (and a beer who claims he isnt smalltime @UPSLynx) downloaded and started enjoying these two games again. Initially we started Flatout 2 thinking we could jump right into multiplayer. Think again! The dreaded: Flatout 2 does not support online gameplay. DAMN! We had all just spent money and couldn't play together. Since multiplayer is the best way to smack talk and just be rude to each other we had to find a way. @UPSKingpin saved the day. Game Ranger basically allows you to play those old games with your friends, and believe me it is a nice find. 500+ games it will support one of which is Flatout 2. If you miss this game and see any of us on join us.

Flatout: Ultimate Carnage is a remake of Flatout 2. Which in my opinion is the best of the franchise. Fortunately is has Live and does still support online gameplay. This one is more expensive right now on steam but if you can find it anywhere else for cheap, it is countless hours of fun.

With that being said i would like to play both at Expo this year. Maybe make some sort of tournament out of it. What are your thoughts??
UPSLynxUPSHitman

Comments

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    If any of you guys already have either of these games, join us. They're amazingly fun online.