Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain trailer.

13»

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

Metal Gear Solid 1,2,3,Peace Walker,4 in that order

CantiSonorousUPSLynx
  • SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian

I also like playing them in the order they were released. It feels right that way for some reason. Starting with MGS3 is way more confusing as far as getting dropped into the story.

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

LAUNCH TRAILER SO GOOD

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

@Thrax said:
    can I play it on a computer

@Thrax said:
    Metal Gear Solid 1,2,3,Peace Walker,4 in that order

Might be a deal breaker, but you'll need at least a PS3 to play those titles (with the legacy collection). I believe MGSV Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain are the only ones available on PC.

• @UPSLynx said:

99.995% sure MGS1 was available on PC. Don't know if you can still GET it anywhere for PC though.

• WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited August 2015

Both MGS and MGS2 were sold on PC. You can find copies if you scrounge around for them.

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

• SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited September 2015

Shadow of the Colossus or Metal Gear Solid?

I've already played something like 30 hours because I am a loser and deal with it. Only 17% complete and it is incredible how good this game is so far. You get a freaking dog buggy with a matching eye-patch to help you sneak into shit.

How can you not love this?

Basilardichoke
  • WHAT?! MGSV HAS DOGEFRIEND FOR MAKE SNEAKY SNAKE?! I can't contain this level of excite. I must go buy a PS4 and Phantom Pain.

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

Canti