The Expo Icrontic 2013 Chronicles

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    Would like to once again thank @qch for his leet stockpile of Microsoft software. He was instrumental in supplying me with the goods I needed to get my Windows 8 laptop purged of that evil in favor of win7. Plugged in my activation codes last night and all is well.
    QCH
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    You are quite welcome, @thrax. It is a pleasure to know I am able to help you...
    where do you want photos? I have quite a few... and a few movies too.
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited July 2013
    Create a flickr account if you don't have one, then link it here? (or imgur or shutterfly or.....)
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited July 2013
    There was that one time we went biking in perfect weather:

You can't really tell, because of the 100% soaked level, but we are all completely drenched, with water being poured out of shoes, socks being wringed out, and random electronics being KO'd by standing water in bags. My headphones got wet inside a case inside a backpack.
    Teramona
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    no helmets? :((
    _kRyanMMGarg
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian

BobbyDigi said:

Remember that time Team Pink held point C on Gravel Pit for 8:30+ Minutes?

It was the same night that @Midga and Myself killed everyone as Werewolves just before @QCH did the same solo.

-Digi

SURE JUST LEAVE MY EFFORTS OUT OF IT WHATEVER
    Your sacrifice has been noted and logged.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    CB said:

Clearly, I missed the instruction to thumbs up, and didn't even realize we were still taking photos at that point. I don't remember any thumbs.

it looks like you're talking to their tree.
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    midga said:

CB said:

Clearly, I missed the instruction to thumbs up, and didn't even realize we were still taking photos at that point. I don't remember any thumbs.

it looks like you're talking to their tree.
    Looks like?
    midga
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited July 2013
    I'm just glad it didn't make it worse the thing was paper thin to begin with and it was soaked through.

(It was kind of hilarious that we probably could've fit two of you into my button down though.)
    RyanFodder
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    shwaip said:

IC bikers apparently throw caution to the wind and say, "F&$k safety helmets!"
    Well there was that one instance where my contacts got flooded by the rain, I got hit in the face by a tree branch, and managed to clear my eyes only to find out there was a freaking van RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. Though I doubt a helmet would've helped any had he not stopped long enough for me to get out of the way.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    Then there was that one time where the tube separated from the back tire and wrapped around the axle.
    Ilriyassharkydart
    CrazyJoe said:

Then there was that one time where the tube separated from the back tire and wrapped around the axle.

I'm still trying to find out how the hell that could've possibly happened.

malia said:

Not to mention FREEZING cold. @ilriyas was a true gentleman and gave me his button down shirt to minimize the shivering. (edit: he even apologized for it being too big)

He needed some prompting but he was a pure gentlemen. I think he "liked" you wearing his shirt.

I think I heard him say something like "I'm never washing this shirt... boner" ;D
    RyanFoddersharkydartmidga
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    Lincoln said:

The egg drop duct tape challenge was a great success, with 4 / 8 teams completing the maximum height.

And only one team that survived CB's "EXTRA CREDIT" level. Victory.
    GHoosdumkimono54
    shwaip said:

Yeah :/ several of us voiced a want for this. Maybe we'll partner with a bike shop next time to just rent helmets if Norm does something similar with getting bikes for free next year.
    I know I'm old fashion but... I'm not a fan of helmets. I love the freedom and ability to feel wind in my... on my scalp.
    GHoosdummidgaGarg
    I wear a helmet every time that I ride at home. Would have brought mine had I thought about it.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Here is the entire set of photos on Flickr!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/icrontic/sets/72157634434705557/
    TeramonaIlriyasBandrik
    Teramona
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    Prime is walking around the house right now making creepy faces and turning off lights when I enter a room so it's pitchdark everywhere. Then he starts talking to someone invisible I can't see, and tells me people are places they aren't. So either he's being a dick, or he's possessed and everyone upstairs has been axe murdered.
    IlriyasmidgaUPSLynxWagsFTW
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    And now Terin and Dan are doing it too. Not sneaky enough though, I caught them. :rocker:
    sharkydartTeramonaWagsFTWkimono54
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    welp
    TeramonaUPSLynx
    Wasn't me.
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    So instead of Prime, Dan, and Terin, it is GQ having episodes?