The Icrontic Tea Discussion

brightbright Icrontian
edited July 2013 in Food & Drink
Someone whose name will not be mentioned..
Teramona, Teramona, Teramona, Teramona, Teramona, Teramona, Teramona, Teramona, Teramona, Teramona, Teramona, Teramona, Teramona, Teramona, Teramona, Teramona, Teramona, Teramona, Teramona.
was supposed to create this thread.

I'm not sad about it..

Now I know two things about tea. I know nothing about tea, and I love my tea sweet. That was short so let's watch Alan Rickman make tea.



JBoogaloo
«13

Comments

  • TeramonaTeramona Consulting Tea Specialist Best Coast! Icrontian
    wat
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Russian caravan is best tea. Discuss.
    Teramona
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    image
  • TeramonaTeramona Consulting Tea Specialist Best Coast! Icrontian
    UPSLynx said:

    Russian caravan is best tea. Discuss.

    I have your back, Bobby.

  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    No she doesn't, she hates that shit.
    JBoogalooUPSLynx
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    UPSLynx said:

    Russian caravan is best tea. Discuss.

    Lies. Long Island Iced is best Tea.

    Real Talk. Real Drunk.
    kimono54KoreishUPSLynxBuddyJ
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Jokke said:

    Coffee is best tea.

    image
    Teramona
  • TeramonaTeramona Consulting Tea Specialist Best Coast! Icrontian
    Jokke said:

    Coffee is bean tea.

    FTFY
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    Diet coke is best tea.
    Koreish
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    Back on topic: the only real tea is black tea.

    This herbal/green fad just needs to die.
    Signal
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    Basil said:

    Back on topic: the only real tea is black tea.

    This herbal/green fad just needs to die.

    Banned for blasphemy.
    JBoogaloo
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    Green tea is my favourite tea.... in fact, I think I'm going to go make my self a cup right now just to spite @Basil


    I still like coffee better.
    kimono54
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Yeah, I don't really get into green teas unless I'm eating sushi or other asian cuisine. They're good, just not for me. Black teas are the business.

    I'm drinking Russian Caravan right now. Deal with it.
  • LincLinc Bard Detroit Icrontian
    UPSLynx said:

    Yeah, I don't really get into green teas unless I'm eating sushi or other asian cuisine. They're good, just not for me. Black teas are the business.

    We should hit up Goldfish Tea next time you're here. Their green teas are the business.
    midgaJBoogalookimono54
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    Don't the goldfish spoil the taste?
    midgaBobbyDigiUPSLynx
  • brightbright Icrontian
    I recently got a 100 pack of Red Rose tea, partially because it was 100 tea bags for $4, and partially because it comes with one of these. I got the compass.

    image
    kimono54
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    bright said:

    I recently got a 100 pack of Red Rose tea, partially because it was 100 tea bags for $4, and partially because it comes with one of these. I got the compass.

    image

    That's random and awesome.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Lincoln said:

    UPSLynx said:

    Yeah, I don't really get into green teas unless I'm eating sushi or other asian cuisine. They're good, just not for me. Black teas are the business.

    We should hit up Goldfish Tea next time you're here. Their green teas are the business.
    Definitely down to go there next time I'm in the D.
  • brightbright Icrontian
    I didn't see any Russian Caravan at the store, is it Twinnings brand only @UPSLynx?

    This Red Rose Tea is nice; I steep it anywhere between 5 minutes and whenever I remember I was making a cup of tea.
    kimono54
  • kimono54kimono54 Fort Wayne, IN Icrontian
    edited July 2013
    UPSLynx said:

    Lincoln said:

    UPSLynx said:

    Yeah, I don't really get into green teas unless I'm eating sushi or other asian cuisine. They're good, just not for me. Black teas are the business.

    We should hit up Goldfish Tea next time you're here. Their green teas are the business.
    Definitely down to go there next time I'm in the D.
    I'd like to go there too! As far as I'm concerned, this sounds like a field trip for EXPO2014!
    midga
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    The coolest class I've ever taken was definitely Japanese Tea Ceremony and Zen. If you guys ever get a chance to take a class on it (or attend a ceremony) I highly recommend it.
    midga
  • TeramonaTeramona Consulting Tea Specialist Best Coast! Icrontian
    I can make a case for just about anything being "tea".

    Jacuzzis are people tea. Chicken soup is chicken tea. Coffee is bean tea. Guitars are music tea. Expo was sexy tea.
    kimono54midgaCanti
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    bright said:

    I didn't see any Russian Caravan at the store, is it Twinnings brand only @UPSLynx?

    This Red Rose Tea is nice; I steep it anywhere between 5 minutes and whenever I remember I was making a cup of tea.

    It is not just a Twinings brand, it's a blend of oolong, keemun and lapsang souchong in various amounts depending on who's doing the blending. I don't think what I stole from lynx was Twinings unless it was repackaged. Either way, fucking delicious tea.
    kimono54
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Yeah, not a Twinings tea @bright. @Teramona and I get it at a local place in LA called "Elise's Tea Room".
    GnomeQueenTeramonamidga
  • Yorkshire Tea is the best brand of black tea if you ask me. Bought a big box for an American friend in Michigan a couple years back, after I played around for a week or so on Amazon's Mechanical Turk, only to realise the money was only usable on the US site.

    Anyway, I ordered it to her house and she thought it was awesome. Also it has the prettiest box :D
    midga
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Just gonna set this here.

    http://imgur.com/gallery/YF1CD
    Teramonaardichokekimono54
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    Have y'all tried Ethiopian tea? It is stupid good. I have zero idea how it is related to real tea. But man, srsly. DAT TEA.
Sign In or Register to comment.