Birthday threads

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
The only mechanism by which I have access to people's birthdays is Facebook, and many people don't have their birthdays on Facebook and lately with my job I haven't had time to make threads, so in order to prevent unfairness and hurt feelings, I just simply stopped making birthday threads a while back.

If I've missed your birthday, I apologize, but I'm just not keeping up with Icrontic much anymore, between wedding planning and work being so crazy. I just don't have a lot of bandwidth right now.

It's not that I don't love you, it's just me.

Comments

• "It's me, not you" :P

Please enjoy your job, wedding, family, and etc. Nobody is anything but excited for you.
    oni_dels
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    That's okay, Terin made me feel special <3

Also, couldn't Linc automate that?
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    midga said:

Also, couldn't Linc automate that?

Brian gets busy = Matt gets more tasks, lol!

Just kidding...Brian, life takes precedence, dude. We're all very happy for you!
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited August 2013
    Funny how this all happens right before my birthday, Brian. Quite an elaborate ruse just to avoid wishing me a happy birthday, Brian. The fact that my birthday is a month away is irrelevant, BRIAN. What matters is that you purposely went out a got a job, moved to a new house, and planned a wedding just to be an asshole to me, BRIAN!!!!!.
    DogDragon
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    wutadik
    PirateNinjaJBoogaloo
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian
    @primesuspect eeehr, me? like, right now. you should remember these things, i'm like your fav french canadian
    after the guy who invented poutine
    and maybe after Martin Brodeur, i mean, that guy's awesome
    or maybe Emile Néligan, if poetry is your thing...
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited August 2013
    Time for the !you plugin to come back?

sticky: Happy birthday to !you, valued member of the forums.
    oni_dels
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    Happy Birthday to oni_dels
    oni_dels
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    Canti said:

wutadik

There seriously *is* a lulz cabal.