ICMC: The Restart II?

124»

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Continental Shift: Start a new continent
    midga said:

Drama? I have seen very little Minecraft drama in the last year or more. We have you and Digi to thank for that <3. No one's complaining about the awesome job you do with the server. We're discussing our gaming preferences and how it relates to what's currently going on with the server. If it seems heated, it's just because we care.

UPSLynx said:

If you feel that way about it, then why do you do it? I mean, it's not like we don't care enough about the game to have opinions and preferences on it.

That is why we have discussions, after all.

Please ignore the Vegetable behind the server

-Digi
    UPSHitman
  • Server Wipe: A whole New World!
    PFFFTCHHHHHH..... I'm the engineer here... You're supposed to deal with the goddamn customers so I don't have to @BobbyDigi
    ErrorNullTurnip
    That's what I was going for ;)

-Digi
    I don't remember what game we are talking about.

Excited for things to happen so I can dig with you guys.
    midgaBobbyDigiCreeperbane2
    BobbyDigimidga
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    So...in the meantime, while we wait for things-which-we-have-no-control-over to drop, how about we plan the expedition, and maybe prepare and lay out some of the foundation (only near-base for now) for the pathway we'll need to construct. Unfortunately, there (as far as I am aware) is no real meta way to figure out what has and hasn't been explored in the Nether, and some of this new stuff will be Nether-generated, so we should probably avoid striking out too far from base for now. Knowing what some of us have done down there in the past, though (nb4giggity), we're probably going to want to head a very large distance away when we finally do this thing.

Also, I personally think the "primitive" era should last longer than a week. Speaking as someone who could easily miss anything that lasts only a week due to work travel, and also as someone who would really enjoy the new-world-building experience, it would be nice to have a full month, or at least a few weeks, of it.
    Bandrik
  • SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian
    Server Wipe: A whole New World!
    My last little point to this whole topic. As a player who has not established much on the IC server I am worried that this update will drop, you will all play for a week and adopt the mentality that you have already established so much in this Minecraft map, so what's the point of rebuilding somewhere "x" blocks away. I feel that a server wipe would keep players interest longer to get back to what they had. The reason I don't currently play on the IC server is simply because most of the time when I was on in the past, it's been a ghost server. Maybe a complete wipe will get people to be around a little more.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    In advance, I want to claim a large portion (If not all of) a desert biome we found wayyyy out there. On it myself and any who are interested can (and will) build a Western town akin to Tombstone, Abilene, or Fort Smith.

This town will run on gold, services offered by permanent residents, bank, etc. (A sheriff would be neat you can hunt down mobs that make their way into town or even citizens who refuse to pay gold for things! Then, of course take their gold!)

I dunno I'm just excited.
    BobbyDigi said:

Digiboner.

Just saw it.

Well played unknown fellow all powerful, well played.

-Digi
    BandrikLincErrorNullTurnip
  • PinkPink Colour Sweden Icrontian
    > @Ilriyas said:
    > In advance, I want to claim a large portion (If not all of) a desert biome we found wayyyy out there. On it myself and any who are interested can (and will) build a Western town akin to Tombstone, Abilene, or Fort Smith.
    >
    > This town will run on gold, services offered by permanent residents, bank, etc. (A sheriff would be neat you can hunt down mobs that make their way into town or even citizens who refuse to pay gold for things! Then, of course take their gold!)
    >
    > I dunno I'm just excited.

I do declare that sounds just delightful, time to make a cowboy skin for my character and live on the frontier!

As for the server in general, I've so far only walked around your server and stared at things, and I think starting something new sounds fantastic.
    I can absolutely appreciate all the hard work and creativity put into it but it just feels nice to be a part of it from the start somehow.
    Sonorous
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    I'm a sucker for Wild West themes. I'm in. Time to rustle me up some Snake Oil...
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    OH MY GOD I COULD HAVE AN OLD WESTERN BROTHEL
    midgaBandrikUPSLynxRahnalH102
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Pink said:

> @Ilriyas said:

> In advance, I want to claim a large portion (If not all of) a desert biome we found wayyyy out there. On it myself and any who are interested can (and will) build a Western town akin to Tombstone, Abilene, or Fort Smith.

>

> This town will run on gold, services offered by permanent residents, bank, etc. (A sheriff would be neat you can hunt down mobs that make their way into town or even citizens who refuse to pay gold for things! Then, of course take their gold!)

>

> I dunno I'm just excited.

I do declare that sounds just delightful, time to make a cowboy skin for my character and live on the frontier!

As for the server in general, I've so far only walked around your server and stared at things, and I think starting something new sounds fantastic.

I can absolutely appreciate all the hard work and creativity put into it but it just feels nice to be a part of it from the start somehow.

Just an FYI, you can hit the quote button below someone's post to automatically include their content in your post.
    Tushon said:

Just an FYI, you can hit the quote button below someone's post to automatically include their content in your post.

Probably the levels again. Same thing is happening with Signal who does not display as Icrontian yet.

Maybe @Lincoln can confirm. Looks like less than 50 posts means no tags including quotes.

-Digi
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Makes sense.