Guns of Icarus Online

Comments

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    Captain is kind of attractive to me because I will be running engie thinking "why aren't you running full reverse, hard starboard, and dropping so we can come broad side on their hull". Trying not to do it so I learn tactics of successful piloting and I am fully aware how much dmg certain things can take before I have to yell at people to hold fast next to certain items.
    trooster89ZealocktheGreatmidga
  • ZealocktheGreatZealocktheGreat SkyCaptain Captain of the Sky Icrontian
    Again...ram happy so instead of broad siding I have a tendency to completely ignore the fact that I have guns on that side. Sorry about that. I really need to run a junker some time so that I can get used to broadsiding again...or maybe even a Galleon.
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    Is there room for another man on your ship?
    ZealocktheGreat
    Usually, but it depends on who comes and who doesn't. It's a first come first serve basis if there's not enough room on my ship than you can hop on @_k_'s or @midga's. Nothing so formal really.
    My ship can be overwhelming since even if I am not flying I am yelling instructions to the captain, you should really hear what I say off mic. My only require for Jokke having a place on the crew is he must lead us in battle songs so we may bolster our selves when confronting the enemy broadside to broadside
    midgaZealocktheGreat
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Jokke said:

Is there room for another man on your ship?

Watch out for this Viking warrior. He'll probably challenge your leadership and tell stories of how your mother couldn't even catch a whale by herself to spread dissent among the crew
    trooster89SignalZealocktheGreat
    That is when we fly through some clouds and come out with only 3 total crew and I am standing on deck whistling.
    ZealocktheGreat
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian
    If anyone asks, we all saw him jump.
    midgaZealocktheGreat
  • SignalSignal Icrontian
    edited January 2014
    So how about Wednesday around 9 CST to go play in the sandbox?
    ZealocktheGreat
    Works for me
    ZealocktheGreat
    edited January 2014
    I'll join as well. Oh, and if @Jokke's truly a viking...

He might fit well with me
    trooster89Signal
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    lol closet viking
    ZealocktheGreat_kSignal
    Think you need to work on that beard.
    ZealocktheGreat
    edited January 2014
    I'm still kinda young so it's not growing in, in its entirety.
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    Nice try. But there's more to being a Viking than long hair and a beard. :p
    midgaZealocktheGreatSignal
    edited January 2014
    There's also being large, tall, and having an appreciation for assorted foreign metal...OH WAIT that's still me. I may be from New Mexico, but I'd say I'm still pretty viking...and since your way the hell where ever you are and I'm here there ain't a damned thing you can say about it, and even if you do well then...

*puts fingers in ears*

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    You are poking a sleeping bear, hibernating in the coldest reaches of viking territory. Continue at your own danger and imminent demise with a swift trip to Valhalla (assuming you die in battle).
    ZealocktheGreatSignal
    edited January 2014
    That scary eh...? I think I'd enjoy that fight. Le'me get out my BIG poking stick.

Du er en Fittetryne!

I believe that's accurate I don't speak the language.

Oh and you can't just die in battle to go to Valhalla. You have to put up enough of a fight to show the gods that you are worth the time to take to Valhalla to train for the day of Ragnarok.

It takes a seriously ballsy warrior to take on a troll that sailed in on a ship made of toenails.
    Had some fun with @Trooster89 and @Signal. We did a 2v1 practice, and I spent some time feeling like a baller then proceeded to get stalled then spanked. Signal demonstrated some decent piloting skills in a game, and easily led us to a landslide victory. Good job man!
    Signaltrooster89
    ZealocktheGreat
    Eh I got tired, and left after a short time. I wasn't really feeling it tonight mainly because I had just bought Heart of the Swarm, and am deeply enjoying it. I still like GOIO, and would be willing to play it some other night. Perhaps we could try for Wednesday again.

In other news for those who haven't played since the patch...it's definitely smoother I can say that much.
    _k
  • SignalSignal Icrontian
    That was the most boring three games ever. The second match I got to swing my hammer 7 times and use my extinguisher once.
    ZealocktheGreat
    I felt it was boring mostly because the other captains didn't want to try and play but simply go head first and die.
    ZealocktheGreat
  • SignalSignal Icrontian
    I think they got tired of our ship just sitting in one place waiting for the enemy to come to us.

Was anyone experiencing any game lag last night? The audio would loop for about a minute when starting a match. Also anytime I switched in and out of the fullscreen window.
    ZealocktheGreat_k
    Tushon
    _k
    I joined to an amusing mine battle. Then we moved on to AI battles which strangely felt easy against dual Spires since they could drop all my guns until I rotated a little on them and just pounded them into scrap metal.
    SignalZealocktheGreat
    crap. I totally forget yesterday was Monday.
    _k