Grave Matters. TF2 Scream Fortress 2013 Halloween Event.

2»

Comments

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited October 2013
    I might be up to play some tonight. What about everyone else?

Do fullmoon items work until the event ends on the 11th?
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian
    edited October 2013
    I Might be able to be in for like one game tonight, and Friday I have all night
    Really depends on what time we start
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    I'm down for tonight.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    We rocked nightmare MvM last night. It's the same map and robot distro as last year.

We are a LOT better at MvM than we used to be, because we destroyed it with no trouble.
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian
    @primesuspect Hell yes we did. It almost felt like cheating it was so easy.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    server needs update ^^
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited November 2013
    On it

Edit: Update in progress

Edit: Looks up from the outside :)

-Digi
    Is there a way to get a Halloween rotation up on the server? It'd be cool to get the hat stuff for killing monoc. / merasmus at the rightest levels with out griefing.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Well, things didn't start happening until bedtime, so I'll be back on tonight. Hopefully Valve won't drop another patch.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    I ended up getting the Headless Horseman Mask, probably one of my favourite folk tale characters ever. I'm happy.
    BobbyDigiCreeperbane2
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    Where you all at.
    Is there supposed to be a skeleton king boss on Helltower?

the announcer always says it when it hits some certain witching hour and the wiki has this image:

However, I've never seen him. Also all the achievements seem to be bugged. I've gotten (5) of them yet I still don't have the milestone for getting 4 of them. I've gotta say I'm somewhat disappointed in this years event. The spells were a fun addition but that's about it.
    I agree with you that it feels unfinished. I've seen the Skeleton King, he's not as prevalent as the previous bosses. From what I gather, a lot of servers had him disabled due to his appearance causing server crashes.

This may or may not be true but this is supposedly a dropped SFM for the event:

I hope to get some time in tonight and maybe we'll get our shot at him :-)

-Digi
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

Is there supposed to be a skeleton king boss on Helltower?

the announcer always says it when it hits some certain witching hour and the wiki has this image:

However, I've never seen him. Also all the achievements seem to be bugged. I've gotten (5) of them yet I still don't have the milestone for getting 4 of them. I've gotta say I'm somewhat disappointed in this years event. The spells were a fun addition but that's about it.

We definitely saw him Thursday. I wonder if we didn't see him last night because we won too quickly (but I think you weren't on then anyways).
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    So I got the bird head costume for the Demo. I don't play Demo much at all so if anyone would like to trade for a costume for the Pyro or Heavy I'd be willing to trade it.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    CrazyJoe said:

So I got the bird head costume for the Demo. I don't play Demo much at all so if anyone would like to trade for a costume for the Pyro or Heavy I'd be willing to trade it.

I have the heavy equivalent of that and a pyro transmogrification box as well.

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

CrazyJoe said:

I have the heavy equivalent of that and a pyro transmogrification box as well.

Cool. I'll trade you the Demo mask for the Heavy one.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Well it seems that these Halloween items aren't tradable. At least not for the time being.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    I'm finally back home to my gaming PC and want to play some of this action some time this week. This runs through Friday, yes?
    midga
    Through the 11th (Next Monday).

-Digi
    midga
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    I have three transmorgifiers, one for Pyro, Sniper and Engineer. I am willing to get get rid of sniper and may be convinced on Engineer.
    edited November 2013
    @d3k0y I've got an extra spy one I'd be willing to trade for either of those if you're interested.
  • BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian
    I still have yet to play this one, actually. I might be down for some of it this weekend.