Pre-raid - January 2014

2»

Comments

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    There are many banquets already in the guild bank, I forgot.
    We can just take those, yes. I don't quite understand why it says some may benefit more than others though? I would expect it to raise the appropriate stat for each class by 250.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I think I have the 275 raid banquets for 10 man version already made :D leveling cooking OCD.
    I don't think there is a 275 Banquet.. just 10 and 25 versions?
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Ryder said:

I don't quite understand why it says some may benefit more than others though? I would expect it to raise the appropriate stat for each class by 250.

Example: Banquet of the Wok is the agility tree banquet. Agility users will get the 275 of agility. Everyone else will get 250.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    Therefore it is ideal to have a chef of each Way on hand so each of our classes can get the extra stats.
    Well i've got wok covered.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    edited January 2014
    Thrax said:

Therefore it is ideal to have a chef of each Way on hand so each of our classes can get the extra stats.

Does that mean I'm gonna have to choose a cooking specialty? D:

Cause if so I call pot.
    You can master all of them, but your overall cooking level is only reflected by the highest overall Wok level (so it seems to me it would be best to get one done first).
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Oh, good then. I will master all of the things.
  • HydrarHydrar Columbia, MD Icrontian
    Noodle carts are the new hotness, btw. Spec independent food, can get 5 per person, per cart. Food stays in inventory even after you log.
    midga
    Aha, thank you Ryan, I did not understand them fully. I am a master of all, so I can make all of them. I believe there are all 5 banquets in the GB, 20 or so of each.
    midga
    Hydrar said:

Noodle carts are the new hotness, btw. Spec independent food, can get 5 per person, per cart. Food stays in inventory even after you log.

I feel compelled to mention, in the name of optimal :) , that noodle carts given the same benefit as the "off-spec" food from a banquet (250 in a useful stat), but the benefit of it not disappearing is nice. I can't do it yet, but the how to is detailed here.
    edited January 2014
    My noodles give 300 to stats :)

Pandaren Treasure Noodle Cart.
    midga
    Then the wowhead info is wrong and that is worth going for! :D
    There are 3 levels of noodles. 250/275/300.

If you go max cooking 300 noodles are your goal.