The end is around the corner

DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl Icrontian

full time student and working full time damn near kill me. I had no life no time to do anything BUT
right from my email
CongratulationsMudry James,!

Thank you for registering to participate in Florida State College at Jacksonville’s 2015 Commencement Ceremony on May 7 at the Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena. This is an exciting celebration of your accomplishments and we share in your enthusiasm as your big day approaches.

I F ing did it Woot Woot

KwitkodrasnorGnomeQueenGuppySnarkasmmertesnpragtasticprimesuspectAlexDeGruvenLincHeroTushonChoochBuddyJpigflipperRyderStraight_ManAnnesoni_delsRahnalH102WinfreyCreeperbane2UPSLynxQCH

Comments

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

That's awesome! Congrats!

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian

Congratulations.

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

I can only imagine how proud you must be :) Congrats, Jim!

• SignalSignal Icrontian

I've done the full time job and student once, I know how brutal it can be and how easy it is to burn out on it. Congrats on pushing through it and finishing it out!

mertesn
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian

Congrats!

• DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl Icrontian

Thank you all ah another feather in my cap I passed the practical exam and the written exam to be a Certified Culinarian with The American Culinary Federation (ACF)
    So I have letters after my name. LOL I went to my academic advisor just to make sure (kinda like pinch me so I know this is real) I'm still like wow Thank you again :)

primesuspectChooch