If geeks love it, we’re on it
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
The Big E3 2015 Announcement Thread
- Xbox One will be backwards compatible with digital and physical Xbox 360 games this holiday season. 100 games will initially be supported, as Microsoft must validate each title against the 360 emulator they built to perform this backwards compatibility. Their goal is to expand to "hundreds" of titles.
- New Xbox Elite wireless controller. Adjustable hair triggers, four remappable rear paddles, swappable joystick geometries, swappable dpad. October @ $149 (barf).
- AAA GAMES: Star Wars: Battlefront, Mass Effect: Andromeda, Doom, Dishonored 2, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Fallout 4 (Nov10), PvZ Garden Warfare 2, Elder Scrolls Legends TCG, "Rare Replay" (30 classic Rare games in one box), Dark Souls 3 @Ilriyas, Rockband 4 (Oct6), Gears of War: Ultimate Edition (Aug25), Need For Speed, FF7 Remake, Shenmue 3 prints money, new Hitman.
- Console Fallout 4 can use PC mods.
- YouTube is developing a competitor to Twitch.
- Steam Early Access-like program coming to Xbox One: the Preview Program.
- Microsoft announces nebulous partnership with Valve for Windows 10 + VR. Microsoft previously attended a recent Oculus event, announcing that an Xbox One controller would come bundled with the Rift and that Xbone games could be streamed to a virtual room inside the Rift.
- New version of Minecraft specifically for Microsoft HoloLens. The game can be played on any flat surface available: tables, walls, floors, whatever. Cross-compatible with existing version of Minecraft.
- AMD announces a new family of GPUs in a livecast: the R 300 Series
Icrontic — Home of the Big Beef Burrito since 8-8-2000, fool.
A Short-Media community © 2003–2019.
Powered with ill-gotten helium.