* Icrontic LAN 2008 *

12345679»

Comments

• FormFactorFormFactor At the core of forgotten
    edited June 2008
    Thanks for the warm welcome nonetheless. I do however have pics of the destruction. Its pretty amazing. If anyone is interested I could start a thread and upload them, or email them.

I hope you guys have a great time. I don't even think it would be possible not to.
  • bullzisniprbullzisnipr Topeka, KS
    edited June 2008
    **** i really wish i could get up there, ill have to plan on it next year! judging by the pictures, you guys look like you're having a blast... enjoy!
  • edited June 2008
    This is post is slightly breaking the flow.. but I have a question.

Since I'm new, I don't know any of you on any personal level. Do you all of you just happen to live in the same vicinity? Cause it seems there's a fare amount of you attending the LAN. Where is this LAN being held, anyway? (I realize the location is specified somewhere within the thread, but I don't wanna search for it, silly!)

EDIT: I have no intentions on attending, I'm just curious)
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    the lan is in warren, MI at primesuspects and keeblers house (ICHQ) the people attending the lan are from all over the USA and England.

just look at the first post for more info.
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    OK, I'm taking the pc down now. Cya guys tomorrow!
  • edited June 2008
    fatcat wrote:
    the lan is in warren, MI at primesuspects and keeblers house (ICHQ) the people attending the lan are from all over the USA and England.

just look at the first post for more info.

Oh! I didn't know that this LAN was at such a high caliber. The LANs I'm used to span within 60kms. :D
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    Yep. We have people attend from all over the world.
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    Well, I'm awake. Its 1:30 am and I just woke up...wtf, fml. My level of epicness is scheduled to rise in t-minus 7 hours.
  • Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    aye, ill c yallz next yearz, i promise =)
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    Gate28 wrote:
    aye, ill c yallz next yearz, i promise =)

Yah, me too!
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    I'm heading to the airport in a few minutes. See someone there at 8:22! And thanks in advance for the ride!